Opped out

"Last night that shit was so good" Zack started. " I mean I hit that her ass for the back like this" he put his arms out showing Juwon & James the position he was in. "That shit was right huh?" Juwon boosted his head up. "hell yeah!" Zack hyped up. James laughed as he watched Zack grab a bottle of Hennessey off the shelf of the corner store. He walked over to the counter and handed it to the cashier. " I.D? " the cashier asked as he rung it up. Zack grabbed the bottle put the money on the table and walked out like the man didn't say nothing to him. Juwon and Juwon followed him out. "Look who done got all big and bad" Juwon teased Zack. "Awe shut the hell up" Zack moaned opening the bottle and taking a hit of it. the after affect burnt his chest leaving a funny facial expression on his face. he passed the bottle to Bop. "well what did you hit last night?" Juwon asked. james let the warm feel of the liquor roll off his chest. He struggled but answered "who you think? Sunny....". "G? stop playing?!" Juwon and Zack stood in shock that James would even take it that far. "Yeah man waited outside her crib and said fuck it. Went in and did what had to be done." James handed the bottle of brown poison to Juwons hands. After gulp his face turned red. "Well damn Bop I guess you on that now?" Juwon said trying to resist the burn. "My dawg did what he had to do" Zack patted his back giving him his props. They approached Juwons car and hopped inside. "Man that boy key sized the shit out of me" Zack joked barely holding the liquor it was obvious the effect from the drink began to show on his face. he laughed at the situation he was apart of. "Man fuck em they know where we at" Juwon started up his car. James just stared out the car window looking at the environment that surrounded him. People playing a game of dice screaming and shouting going back and forth over money. While you could see little kids riding there bikes up and down the street. Seeing grown ass men sell dope to anyone that asked them. it seemed so surreal that he was no better than them. he realized in his head that what he was doing even though it supplied endless amounts of cash it was still wrong. that if he continued he could be just like every nigga on this corner in and out of jail and become apart of an endless cycle. Labeled as a criminal to every human being.

He closed his eyes and let his thoughts corrupt his mind as they rode down the streets of what was the ghetto. A place where dreams were meant to be shattered and the only way out was to be either blessed by god and play football. These were the things that wrapped around his mind. Suddenly in the middle of being trapped in his mind Zack hollered. " Aye man slide by Darius quick. Kid was talking mad crazy about something last night" " Why you didn't say that when we was over there?! now I gotta drive back over there."Juwon complained. "Man stopped whining and drive" Zack told him. Juwon threw the car into a quick u turn and gradually began to speed down 119th.

Walking down a street on the sidewalk with a hood over his head. Sam smoked a joint to clear his head. Relieving the stress on what he was about to do. Not thinking cautious he didn't care he was about to meet with the boys he once called homies enemies. Or was like a blood going to shake hands with a crip in the middle of south central it wasn't acceptable. He walked up to a group of niggas that sat in a pit full of smoke sitting on a porch. Some of them sat in chaira others just sat on the floor laughing. As they say Sam walking thru the walkway. They were on alert. All standing up one of them pulled out a gun. Sweat began to run down Sam's face and became musky under his arms scared. "The fuck you want billzlife" Kewayne hollered out. He was the one that held the piece to Sams direction. Sam put his hands up in fear. "Aye man chill" Sam pleaded. "Kewayne put that shit up" A voice ordered. Kewayne slowly pulled the gun to the back of his gym shorts. "So what were you so eager to tell me last night." the man said. "Key man look the boys tried my face." Sam started. " And I give a fuck because?..." Key interrupted. " I know of this money they got coming in with over 10 stacks (10,000) each to them. "When?" Key asked with intrest. " I don't know but I can find out" Sam told him with promise. "Well you do that AMD then we can talk" Key said leaning back in the chair which he sat in. "Look I want a cut" Sam said. Key looked at him serious for a split second and laughed with his crew. "The fuck I'm giving you a cut for? huh?"Well because one of em been fucking your girl. A silence fell as they stared at Sam in shock of what just came out of his mouth. Key took a long look at Sams face before he finally replied. "Who?" you could hear the rising anger in his voice desperate to know who had a taste of his forbidden fruit. " Like you said the fuck you giving me a cut for?" Sam shrugged. The tables had turned going right back to Sam favor. Having the advantage that he had information they needed. "Man bitch boy better get to talking?" Keywayne walked up to him sized him up(looking him up and down). "Kewayne!" Key shouted. Kewayne looked at him and fell back a little. Key got up and walk towards Sam. Sam who had took a swallow of spit thinking of the worst case scenario of what key was about to do. "I'll give you 5 stacks if you tell me who and I'll save you from getting yo ass beat because I'm pretty upset I need to let my anger out on something." Key offered him. Sam stared at him and his boys who stood in the back staring at him. "Deal...." Sam uttered. "So speak up boy who it is?" Key eager to know. "That nigga Zack" Sam answered. Key faced was in utter shock as he looked up then down at the concrete floor. "Soon as they do that deal you tell me alright bitch boy" He said in anger. "Alright..." Sam answered. "Get the fuck off my block" hr walked off from him and walked in the house slamming the door with him....