PERSONAL, EVERYDAY

EDITING IS EXACTLY this: personal. Please don't change your style to please an audience. Improve, but never stop expressing yourself in your own way! These are just suggestions based on my personal experiences of finding love for my personal.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Start Over

If you don't like something, begin again. Instagram has this cool archive feature now that allows you to hide photos you don't want on your feed anymore. You don't need to delete you old photos to clean your account out. Keep experimenting with feeds.

Push Yourself

Try not to stick to one thing. Take a trip away from your comfort zone to switch things up because it allows you to grow as an artist. If you only take nature photos, take some portraits. It will switch up your feed and help you widen your skillset

POV

For personal feeds, I found that if you switch from close up pictures to shallow ones, it doesn't look that great. That might be my perfectionist kicking in, but if you stick to either zoomed or distant photos, it looks cleaner. The same goes for angles in my opinion. Stick to one angle and your grid will be easier for the eye to travel.

Filters

Unless you're working with nature photography, a filter never hurt anyone. It makes your photos match and ties your account together. Aesthetic feeds thrive with filters.

Simplicity/Complexity

Depending on your style of course, all simple or all cluttered flows the best on a grid. You can use the Preview app to lay out your photos before hand and arrange them. This allows you to see how your photos mix together. If you dislike clutter and a row is too messy, you can switch up your photos or replace them before you post.