ch.4 butterfly, butterfly...

(Megan POV)

yes, I'm still cleaning. I didn't realise how much work had to be done, these boys are just so messy. I was cleaning away happily until I heard the front door open. I ran out expecting the boys but it wasn't.

It was a girl, she had really dark brown hair and was about average height. 

'' helllooo??'', I asked awkwardly.

she laughed, '' don't worry, I'm a friend of the boys, well, I'm nathans best friend i've know him since we were about two years old''.

''o'', and I relaxed knowing that it was someone the boys knew.

''I'm Jess'', she gave me a huge smile and stuck out her hand. I shook it, ''Megan'', I said back.

''oooo, I know who you are, I've heard alot about you already'', she winked at me.

''what do you mean?...have those boys been saying things about me?''

''not all of them,just one boy in particular''

I wondered, it had to be Nathan,he must have told her about last night, just before I could speak she spoke to me,

''He likes you, you know?... I know I'm breaking the 'best friend code' but he told me, butttttt he doesn't know whether you like him, so he won't make a move annddddd he's worried that your life is to complicated already ''.

''what?!?!...he likes me?...but after last night I thought that he might be freaked out, I thought that he thought that I was coming onto him''.

I put my head in my hands,'' boys are too fucking confusing''

Jess laughed,'' it's soooo true''

she then became serious, ''look meg, I'm gonna call you meg k?, Nathan has a little bit of history in the whole 'falling in love' thing, I don't wanna make your mind up for you but I personally think that you should go for it, you only live once, and he's a nice, genuine boy, just have a chat with him and get to know him better, if it doesn't happen, well then you can be friends... it's worth a try''.

I smiled,'' thank you, you're really nice yano that, when I heard you were his best friend i thought,' o crap she's gonna be really protective and kill me, but you're really nice, thanks''.

''O c'mere'', she gave me a big hug.

 after awhile she looked around, '' it's clean in here...what happened?''

I laughed, '' well the boys were really good to let me stay here so I cleaned everything, including their rooms''. she looked genuinely shocked and ran to their bedrooms, '' omg, you're wonder woman, you could have put your life in danger by even stepping into one of these rooms''.

the two of us laughed, finally she spoke, ''well I have to go, I must go back to work,I'll probably see you tonight, it's friday so we usually come over here at night to chill out and stuff, if you need anything let me know''. she gave me a quick hug and left, wow she was really nice, I could get to like her.

It was about 4 o'clock now and the house was looking good, I decided to finish off by hoovering. so I grabbed the nearest ipod to me on the counter and listened to the music as I hoovered the floor, I did all the rooms then I came to the living room.  I was singing with ur love by cher lloyd, literally at the top of my lungs  I was still singing when I turned off the hoover, I turned around to pick up the hoover to put it away, but all I saw was 5 very amused faces.

''how long have you been standing their'', I asked very fast.

''long enough'', jay giggled.

''well this is awkward'', I started to go red.