ch.12 why me?

''Don't take the piss'', Tom didn't believe what he heard.

It was silent for a few seconds before me, Jay and Max burst out crying, I don't know why...but it was our first reaction. Siva gave us all his big man hugs and Tom was just so hyper, as usual.

We decided to ring all the girls straight away, we called Lauren and Ravan first, they were really happy. Then Sinead and Char who were completely shocked and just kept saying, ''o my God o my god omg god''.

Then we called Meg,Alice and Jess. They were the funniest of them all. We told them  down the phone and their was a long silence. Then they screamed, and schreeched and screamed some more. Jayne was laughing so much at them that she couldn't breathe. Me and Tom we're laughing to. They're far from normal girls. They started singing 'congratulations by cliff richard' down the phone. Even our driver was laughing. Those girls are beyond mad. We got to the studio, so we had to hang up. It was mainly just backing vocals and getting things sorted today, which is long, hard and tricky work. Every other day should be fine though. So hopefull we can have a bit of a holiday with the girls aswell.

We walked upstairs to a huge studio. I swear, I have a feeling in the pit of my stomach that the next few weeks are going to be crazy!.

(Megan)

The boys called us an hour ago now. We were so hyper and excited for them we couldn't get back to sleep. So, we decided to do something productive with our energy. We went for breakfast first. I got chocolate chip pancakes and the were unbelievable . I even took a picture of them they were so nice. By then it was 9:30 and the shops were open. So we started to shop til we drop. We went to all the little tourist shops first.

I started to giggle,'' Guys, seriously, I just found the most perfect present for Tom''.

It was one of those hats that you can put two cans in and it had the big straw so you can drink from it.

''That's fantastic'', Lauren put it on and laughed.

''We need to buy a camera'', they all nodded in  agreement.

So before shopping again we went into a huge gadget shop. We saw this amazing camera. It was soooooo cool I was in love (not really, but you know). The sales man came up to me, ''you all ok ladies?''

''Seven of these please''

The girls stared at me. ''You don't have to do that meg'', Raven looked at me.

I rolled my eyes, ''chill out girls, remember, I'm treating all of you for the holidays''.

''Seven?'', the man asked confused but slightly excited, I'm supposing that he works by commission.

''Yup please''.

The girls eventually came to terms with the fact that I wasn't going to let them pay for anything, they were enjoying it. I spotted a really crazy hat for Nathan.

Their was this huge boutique shop, filled with tonnes of individual one of a kind dresses. We walked in immediatly. We tried on everything. Lauren came out of the dressing room in a panic holding both dresses, ''I LOVE THEM BOTH, CHOOSE FOR ME''.

I butted in, ''Get both!''.

''Really?''

''Yea, really''.

Lauren, Alice and Sinead got two and the rest of usjust got one.

As we walked out with our bags, Sinead nearly collapsed because she saw a shop dedicated to converse and hi-tops. She looked at me like a pleading puppy.

''LETS GO!'', I shouted.

She was so happy to be in their she nearly started crying. Needless to say she came out with 7 pairs of shoes. As we walked through the streets of New York, Jess spotted a billboard for Wicked on broadway, ''Can we go, can we go pleasssseeeeeeeeeeeeee''.

We all wanted to go but we text the boys and asked if they wanted to come to. They boys didn't want to go. They said something about musicals threatening their manliness.

I came up with an idea, ''We should ask Jayne to come''.

I called Nathan again, Jayne was coming with her best friend and her daughter. She was delighted that we asked her to come.

we walked to the ticket office and got our ten tickets.

Char took the tickets because apparantly she never loses anything.

By the time we got the tickets and got everything  it was lunch time.

We found the poshest most expensive looking restaurant we could and went their, for fun. We sat in their and ordered, when all of a sudden, Jess began to fangirl.

''O my god, it's it's it's....it's one direction''. 

I whipped my head around. It was them.

''Ok girls, chill out, keep calm, they'' pass the we can fangirl from far away''.

Sinead whispered, ''Their sitting next to us''.

We all stayed silent, looked at each other and burst out laughing. It was complete and utter unconrolable laughter. Me, Char and Raven were crying we were laughing so much.

''Should we preform CPR'', Louis said to us across the table. That resulted in the boys laughing too.

''Louis, You havn't even asked these gorgeous ladies their names'', Harry said as he smiled cheekily.

The girls arn't big fans of them, they just fangirled because their famous, but, me , Jess and Sinead are obsessed.

Alice spoke,'' HA, what are you?, like twelve?''

''She's funny, I enjoy funniness'', Lousi spoke.

I noticed that Niall was looking at Jess, she began to chat to him.

''That's it!'', I whispered to Alice.

''What's it?'', she asked confused.

''Niall and Jess look!'', I rolled my eyes in their direction.

The two of us smiled and began to talk, ''Hey, Niall, did you know Jess is like in LOVE  with Irish accents''.

She looked at us and was about to say,'' No, i'M NOOOOO..--''.

But we gave her the 'Shut the fuck up' eyes and she smield, ''Yeah I really do love it''.

They were chatting and we chatted a bit more to the other boys.

I leaned over the table and waved a spoon infront of Liams face.

''What in the name of God are you doing?'', he asked confused.

''I heard you're afraid of spoons!'', I said simply.

''You're crazy'', He laughed.

''I've been told that once or twice'', I looked at the girls and they laughed.

''What's your name?'', He asked interested.

''Megan''.

He shook my hand, ''Liam''.

I sighed sarcastically, ''I kinda know that babe''.

He looked and me, I recognised that look...Oh Fuck!, I recognise this feeling. I looked away fast.

Zayn giggled, ''OOOOOO, Liam and Megan sittin in a tree, K-I-S-S-..''.

''Not really, I have a boyfriend''.

I looked at Liam, and everyone awkwardly went silent.

''well this is awkward'', Harry looked around the room.

''I need to go to the bathroom''.

I stood up and dragged Lauren and Alice with me.

..........This wasn't good!.....

_________________________________________________________________

thanks for reading guys please vote... I know some of you Tw fans won't like 1D in it but....it's a bit of controversy :D....you can hate the characters if you want :D.....just don't stop reading....thank you!!!!...xxxx