Prologue

A/N Thanks for the 10 votes on the description! Here's the prologue of TFL! Enjoy

Prologue

Harry’s POV -

During X Factor Bootcamp

As I waited for someone to perform during bootcamp, I made my way to the bathroom, hoping to calm my nerves. I hummed the tune of the song I was going to perform as I pushed the heavy bathroom door open.

“BOO!” I heard somebody scream, causing me to jump.

“Crap!” I said, jumping three metres in the air before slipping on a small puddle on the floor and falling onto my ass. Louis Tomlinson. X Factor’s bloody prankster. That guy just… ugh. He pisses me off with his joking attitude. He just doesn’t seem to know how to take things seriously and I always seemed to be the victim of his pranks.

“Can’t you just quit it for a moment?” I mumbled under my breath.

“What was that, curly?” he snarled. “Why don’t you let loose a little? Why so serious?” he said before walking away followed by a couple of other contestants.

I hated his guts. What did I ever do to get him to hate me?

***

I wanted to get him back. I had to. For that stupid prank and all his previous pranks, I had to get him back. The question was how would I do that?

“Aiden. Can you come here?” I called to Aiden who was sitting across the room from me.

“Yeah sure. What’s up?” he asked, coming over to sit next to me.

“I want to get revenge on Louis Tomlinson.” I said. We quickly planned a prank and then got to work carrying it out. We quickly snuck into his room, fixed it all up and then I sat on his bed waiting.

The door was pushed opened. He glanced at me.

“What the f-“ he said, before bucket of water fell on his him.

“F*ck!” he swore loudly and all I could do was laugh. Oh sweet revenge.

***

Here I stood next to Zayn Malik, Liam Payne and Niall Horan. Oh and Louis Tomlinson.

“We decided you were too good to lose. You’re both through to judges’ home in these new groups.” Nicole announced. I jumped in the air excitedly and picked up the person standing next to me, hugging them before realising who it was and dropping them on their own ass.

“F*ck Curly. What was that for?” Louis swore, glaring up at me before getting up and brushing himself down.

“I can’t be in a group with you.” We both said at the same time before turning to the judges who looked at us with an amused expression.

“I can’t be a group with him!” we both said, pointing to each other.

Simon stuck his hand up, motioning for us to be quiet before he spoke.

“I know that you guys don’t really like each other – “ he started. We both opened our mouths to protest but he stuck his hand up again.

“But I feel that this group has potential.” He said. “If you don’t want to be in the same group as each other, feel free for one of you to go home. Give up your dream and go.”

“He can go.” We both said, simultaneously, pointing at each other.

“You guys work it out and come to me when you decide.” Simon said, before following the other judges out. The other three boys left, leaving us to talk ourselves.

“I can’t be with you in a group but I don’t want to give up my dream.” I said.

“Same here.” He agreed, nodding.

“How about, we be in this group together. Try to get along for the sake of the group or at least not do too much to sabotage our chances at least until the end of X Factor. Ok?” I suggested.

He nodded.

“Ok. Good idea.” He said. “But before we go back to the guys and Simon to tell them the verdict, can I do something?” he asked. I nodded hesitantly. He lifted up his palm and slapped me across the face.

“That’s for the water prank.” He said.

Yep. I hated Louis Tomlinson and he hated me… and everything just got a lot more complicated.

A/N So longish prologue, I know. What do you guys think? Thanks for checking it out :D Comment what you think below and don't forget to Vote :D 

Thank you J