Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Louis’ POV

“I’m in love with Harry,” I told Liam. Liam, being Liam realised this wasn’t the best place to talk about it so he brought his microphone to his mouth and turned to the audience.

“Aww isn’t that cute? Larry!” He said, causing squeals and screams to erupt in the audience. He turned back to me while everyone was distracted and mouthed to me “We’ll talk later.” I nodded to acknowledge I understood.

“Well that’s all we have for you, now. Thank you for coming! We love you and we’ll see you again, and sorry that Harry ran off all of a sudden,” Liam said before we came together, took a bow and headed off stage.

Once we were offstage, I quickly called Harry but he didn’t answer. I tried a couple more times but each attempt was just as unsuccessful as the one before.

“Hey guys? Harry’s not picking up his phone. Can you try?” I asked them. Niall and Zayn nodded, both pulling out their phones and taking it in turns to call him.

“Come on, Lou. We need to talk,” Liam said, seriously. Taking my arm and pulling me over to another room where nobody was.

“So? Was what you said true?” he asked me. I sighed and nodded.

“So you’re in love with Harry?” he asked. Again I nodded.

“How?” he asked me.

“I don’t know. Just. Spending actual quality time with him and seeing how caring he is actually showed me a different side than the usual jerk he is and I couldn’t help but fall in love with this,” I said.

“But what if he decides to be a jerk again?” he asked me.

“I don’t know. It hurts enough to know that he doesn’t love me back, cause why would he? But I don’t think I’d be able to live if he went back to being a jerk. Even when we’re at home by ourselves he still acts nice but do you think that’s all just a façade? That he knew he could get me to fall so easily for him and now he’s going to trick me?” I asked.  

“I don’t know, Lou. Harry’s not that cruel,” he said to me.

“But what if he is? Just to me?” I asked him but my answer was silence.

“I’m sorry, Lou. I’m sorry that you have to go through this but if you need to talk, I’m always here for you, ok?” he said to me. I nodded, staring down at my lap. I felt firm arms wrap around me, comforting me as I took staggering breaths against his chest.

“Thank you, Liam,” I mumbled into his shirt.

Once I’d calmed down a bit, Liam helped me up and we walked back to the room where Zayn and Niall were. When we entered, Niall leaped up excitedly.

“Management got in contact with Harry. He’s alright and he’ll meet you at home,” he announced. I let out a sigh of relief and nodded, now eager to get home.

“So… you’re in love with Harry,” Niall said, awkwardly. My cheeks quickly became dark red.

“Yep. He’s deep in,” Zayn commented, noticing the dark colour of my cheeks. I raised my hands to cover my face in embarrassment.

“Guys stop it,” I whined. They chuckled at my embarrassment but stopped teasing me, thankfully. We quickly packed up all our things and headed to the van. The whole trip, I gazed out of the window, waiting and waiting until the familiar house came into view. The van stopped in front of my house so I quickly hopped out of the car, waving back to the other lads before heading up to the front door.

I slid the key into the lock, turned it and pushed open the door.

“Harry?” I called out as I stepped into the house. A curly head popped out from the living room, before Harry stepped fully into the corridor.

“Hey,” he said, simply, nodding in my direction before shuffling back into the living room. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, staring at his retreating back.

What was that? Harry was awkward, sure, but he was never this awkward. I put my stuff down in my room before coming back to the living room to see Harry staring blankly at a blank TV screen in front of him.

“Harry? Are you ok?” I asked him. He didn’t reply and instead, kept staring ahead of him.

“Harry?” I asked again.

“What?” he asked.

“Are you ok?” I repeated.

“Oh yeah I’m fine,” he said, still staring ahead of him. I waved a hand in front of his face and slowly he turned his face to mine.

“I’m fine, Louis,” he groaned.

“Ok….,” I said, not entirely convinced but I got up off the couch and headed back into my room.

2 days later

It’s been 2 days since Harry ran off and then came home and it’s been awkward. Whenever we talked, it would always be a short mumble of one or two words. When we didn’t talk, it was just silent and that was the majority of the time.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by my phone ringing sharply. I pulled my phone out and glanced down at the caller ID. El. No heart racing. No butterflies fluttering. Just nothing.

I slid my finger across the screen to answer the call.

“Hey, El,” I said.

“You have a lot of explaining to do. You better get over to my house right now or else you’re in for it big time, Louis Tomlinson,” she said, harshly before abruptly hanging up the phone.

“What the f*ck?” I muttered to my phone before sliding it back into my pocket and grabbing my keys off the table.

“Harry? I’m going to El’s,” I said, although knowing he probably wouldn’t reply. Just as I was leaving the house, I heard a loud groan followed by a loud “B*tch”

I shrugged it off and continued walking towards my car. I quickly got into my car and drove to El’s house. I raced to her front door and knocked on it. The door slammed open and I was met with a stern face. She looked over my shoulder, saw the paparazzi and dragged me into the house before slamming the door closed.

“What the f*ck is this?” she asked me, loudly. She held up her phone and on the screen was me, Liam, Niall and Zayn.

“I’m in love with Harry,” my onscreen self said.

Oh crap.

A/N Vote, Comment, Follow and Share! Hope you guys liked this chapter!

Thank you,

Rebecca.