Chapter 11

~ CONNOR ~

...earlier that day...

He washed his face repeatedly to make sure that he was dreaming after all. Unfortunately, that was not the case. He slept a lot - he knew when he was awake and when he was not. He was already awake, and yes, he really was Brad.

"Get a hold of yourself, Con." He said while he pointed at himself in the mirror. "If you were Brad, what would you do?" He asked himself and thought what would Brad do in the morning.

He left the bathroom and looked around Brad's room. It was messier than what he was used to, but at least he could still see where Brad's wardrobe was. He went to it and grabbed a fresh set of Brad's uniform before going to the bathroom again to take a shower, which wasn't as relaxing as he thought it would be. After drying his hair, he styled it the way Brad would, and, even though he wasn't a professional hair stylist, it looked like the way Brad would usually style it.

He knew what Brad's schoolbag looked like. It was the red one with the 'T' keychain on it. Tristan had the same bag as Brad, the differences being the color and the keychain attached to it. When he opened it, he saw that it was really organized, and that all of his homework was actually inside. He took it then he opened the door - only for his legs to be attacked by a large dog.

"Hi there." He told the dog, then the dog went down on its legs and just sat in front of him, as if she was really confused. Connor went down on his knees and started petting the dog, who seemed like she liked it anyway. Connor was amused at this - he had a bearded dragon, which was small and scaly, at home as his best friend but he never thought that he would be friends with a big and furry animal, as well.

He went downstairs with her, then he saw a bag of dog treats sitting on a shelf next to a display, then he grabbed it and gave a treat to the dog. He watched in delight as she happily devoured the treat, then he saw Brad's mum coming toward him.

"Good morning, Bradley." Brad's mum said, then she gave him a kiss on his cheek. At first, Connor flinched for he was not used to that kind of affection, but then he went along with it and remembered that Brad would be very comfortable with his mum kissing him on the cheek.

He went to the dining table where Brad's dad greeted him happily with a smile. Again, he wasn't used to that kind of attention at all, so he just smiled and went along with the flow.

Brad's parents talked about a lot about work and Nat, who he now knew as Brad's older sister. He got to know more about Brad's family, and that the love he was getting was really nice.

Actually, everything seemed a lot nicer for Connor - even though he wasn't living in his own skin. He said goodbye to Brad's parents and walked out the front door to go to school.

Being Brad led to one problem, though - he didn't know the way to school. There was a GPS in Brad's car, but he doesn't know how to drive. He tried backing out of their driveway once, but that was it.

He felt helpless, but then he remembered that he had Brad's phone. He grabbed it from the pocket of his uniform and dialled James' number.

"Hello?" James answered.

"James! Oh my gosh, I need your help! I'm at Brad's and I don't know how to get to school."

"Who's this?" He asked. Shit. He thought to himself. He hung up as quickly as possible, then he looked at his messages. He found out Tristan's number then he dialed it.

"Braddybear, I didn't expect for you to call." Tristan answered over the phone.

"Tris, I need your help." He said over the phone, hoping that he called him the right name.