Go.

Rush's pov

We had reached. 

I was sitting on the driver's seat with Rosalie by my side looking at the warehouse in between the woods.  Even in the dim light, I could see there were men guarding the place.  Not too many.. Maybe five to six.

Rosalie explained what happened to her.

Her house was attacked.  Masked men barged into their house and attacked her parents.  Her dad made her run away from there so that she could be safe.  She was lost and then only I found her.

But she was not broken or anything.  She didn't cry that her family was probably being abducted by some sort of mafia. She was calm.  Like the calm before the storm.  I knew she was full of rage from inside. 

On the other hand I was nervous.  I didn't know how to approach the place and rescue my friend.  I was chewing my nails so hard that I was sure I'll have none left.

"Okay then what's the plan?"  Rosalie asked me.

I sighed and faced her with a determined look.  "We kick butts. There's no other way to explain it.  We should try and not get killed and I guess that's it. There's nothing to be afraid of"

"Yeah.  Clearly nothing to be afraid off"  my subconscious retorted.

I got out of the car and pulled out the guns.  I gave the rifle to Rosalie and took two small guns myself. 

"Ooh I look so badass! I so wanna take a selfie right now.."  I said excitedly.

"That'd be so cool! I can post it to my twitter account! Wait lemme take out my phone." Rosalie squeaked.

She took out her phone from her bra and came beside me.  We both posed with the guns in front of our faces and she clicked.

"Yes!!! It's perfect!"

She hurriedly started typing something and I face-palmed myself.

Oh God!

We're here to save my friend not to take selfies and post it to Facebook!!

"Look!" 

She showed me the phone. Our picture was posted on Twitter with the tags—

#rescuing_friend
#living_thug_life.
#didn't_choose_thug_life_thug_life_chose_me.

I grinned at her.

"It's cool!" 

Suddenly we heard a loud bam near the warehouse.

Our eyes were full of panic and without wasting any more time, we hurried to the warehouse.

There were three men in front of the door.

"Think you can manage them?"  Rosalie asked.   "Because then I'll be taking the back doors".

I rolled my eyes, clearly forgetting about that fact that I never ever handled guns and fought in a mafia way.  "Psh! Do you know who you're talking to? I'm Rush Mendon poochie! Of course I can manage them, what kinda question is that?"

"Hey who's there?" 

"Good luck." Rosalie said before running away to the back door of the house in between the trees.

I let out a deep breath and stood up.

Closing my eyes I raised my arms and started pulling the trigger of the gun blindly.