This Can't Be Happening..

Dakota's pov

"Wake up you bum! " someone said from a distance.

'It's just a dream ignore it' my subconscious replied.

I snuggled more into the sheets and carried on sleeping.

" Dakota wake up! " someone said again and the voice was nearer now.

'Probably the neighbors are shouting to their children ' my subconscious backed me up.

I paid no attention and slept.

" Wake up you moron! " this time the voice came from beside me. I groggily put my hands up to where my alarm clock was. My hands came in contact with something soft and I poked it.

Mission accomplished. Alarm clock deactivated!

Wait.. - Hang on a second!

I let my hands roam around the surface of the alarm clock. I felt soft and warm surface. Some part had pointy ends similar to hair. My hands roamed more when I felt soft silky hair underneath.

Mmph.. From when do alarm clocks have hair?

I opened my eyes to see I was practically palming someone's face.

I shrieked and pulled away my hand, totally awake now.

Adrian was sitting there with a face which clearly stated he was trying to control his laughter.

I scowled at him and that's when he burst out laughing!

"Oh.. Oh my god y-you should've se-seen your expressions! " he said in between laughs making me roll my eyes.

" Ha ha. So funny. " I snorted.

He still kept on laughing and was literally rolling on the floor clutching his stomach.

" Meany.. " I muttered under my breath and jumped out of the bed to go and shower.

After having my daily morning chores I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself.

Yeah. I looked Okay.

I wore blue skinny jeans with a black shirt and put my hair up in a messy ponytail.

I went to grab my bag but stopped. I had an uneasy feeling grabbing my guts. I don't know why, but I felt like something bad was about to happen. It was like my sixth sense was warning me about something.

"You coming bee? " I heard Rosalie shouting from downstairs.

" In a minute! " I shouted back.

Maybe I'm just being a paranoid.

Or maybe... I wasn't.

---

I entered the school with Rosalie and Adrian by my side. But something was weird today.

Everyone was glancing towards me whispering to each other and giving me looks - mixed with pity and disgust.

I furrowed my eyebrows. What's their problem?

"Hey Dakota! You'd look more sexy without the clothes! Com'on! Let us see some too! " a jock shouted laughing with his friends.

Before I could reply, I saw Adrian in front of them and punching the living daylights out of that guy.

I hurriedly went to stop him before he could get into trouble.

" That's my sister you son of a - "

I cut him off. " Enough. Let's get out of here. "

Rosalie gave us a worried glance and shot dirty looks towards everyone. I shrugged and gripped Adrian's arms.