Faux Fur Relationships

Tuesday~

Dear Diary,

Today was another band practice, and guess who decided to make an appearance. Our good friend, Debby!

---------------------

"So, do we want to add a chord here, or keep it going the way it is," Mel asked from beside me. Today we were just writing music and lyrics, not actually playing, since we'd already mastered the two songs we had.

It was an hour into rehearsal, and all I could focus on was Debby sitting on Josh's lap, kissing him and giggling with him. The sight was repulsive, to say the least.

If there's one thing I hate most, it's a basic white bitch who's too horny for her own good. So horny, if fact, she can't tell her own boyfriend is gay.
...Ok, maybe I just hate Debby.

But I had the right to! I was being forced to share my boyfriend with her. And I've never been much of a sharer.

"Tyler! Are you even listening to me?" Mel hit my arm with a glare, setting her pen and notebook down. I kept my eyes on Debby, huffing.

"Sorry. It's really HARD TO CONCENTRATE WITH PEOPLE SMACKING LIPS IN THE CORNER," I shouted to get Josh's attention.

They looked up, Josh giving me an apologetic look while Debby just giggled again. "Chill, it's not a big deal," Melanie rose a suspicious eyebrow at my outburst. "Now can we please focus?"

I sighed, turning my back to the couple behind me. "Of course," I plastered a tight lipped smile on my face.

---------

I began to gather my things, standing up and stretching. I'd surprisingly made it through 3 hours of practice with Debby, which was easier than sitting in class with her since I had something fun to distract me.

"We got a lot done today!" Brendon smiled happily, probably because he was excited to leave, patting Mel on the back. Mel scowled and shrugged his hand off her shoulder. "No thanks to you. All you did was stalk Ryan's Instagram," she hissed.

Brendon grinned at just the mention of his crushes name. "Whoops," he laughed, shoving his phone on his back pocket.

"Is Ryan your boyfriend yet?" Patrick asked cheerily, blushing as he talked about the subject. "He hasn't asked me yet," Brendon frowned, scratching the back of his neck.

"But I'm sure he will soon since we both really like each other," Brendon was quick to add.
I nodded in agreement.

"Can I just say I think it's like, super awesome that you're not worried about people thinking you're weird. Like, if you want to date a guy you just do it. Totally cool," Debby butted in, making me cringe from how stupid she sounded when she opened her mouth.

"OMG, totally," I sneered back, trying my best to sound like a valley girl. Josh shot me a look that told me to shut up, while Brendon snickered.

"Well I'm gunna get out of here. Ya know, before Tyler's tampon falls out and he has another mood swing," Mel waved before turning to leave. Brendon and Pat followed after her.

"Haha, very funny," I mumbled, tossing my notebook on my bed.
As Josh and Debby linked hands, preparing to leave, Debby stopped him.

"I'm just gunna talk to Tyler for a minute. Meet you downstairs?" I heard her say, turning my head just in time to see her kiss Josh on the cheek.

If had been a glass of bleach near me at this moment, I would've downed it.
Having a one-on-one with my boyfriend's girlfriend was not on my bucket list.