This chapter is not suited for younger audiences ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Not one, but two. There were two sides inside one body, being bigger contraries than one would ever guess.

There was the – usually grumpy – Hanbin that was your typical 'cold but nice' man with short temper who couldn't turn a blind eye to those who needed his help. It was also the part of him that was incredibly soft towards Jiwon and couldn't get enough of their ... cuddling. It was the Hanbin that pitied the women inside the C-shop, the one who had slightly pushed away that girl four years ago and the one who seeking for the kind of love only a lover could give.

But then there was the side that might pull the trigger at one wrong word. The one with not anger but pure rage that consumed him from the inside, the piece of him that had worked in the mafia; the side of him that belonged there. The heartless, the different kind of cold from the usual side Hanbin that did not show any mercy.

There was a fine, not straight or solid line drawn between the two in his head.

And yet, there was a third side buried deep inside him he couldn't bear to show;

The broken one.

It wasn't really clear which side of Hanbin sat in the bar Sungdo had mentioned, several hours after telling his story to Jiwon, an empty expression resting on his face. His thoughts were caught in the moment that had occurred earlier that day and how he cried in front of Jiwon. He still remembered the Jiwon's touch as the other had hugged him from behind, his arms wrapping around his entire figure that had been cowering on the floor. It had felt incredibly comforting and Hanbin regretted that he had gotten up and guided Jiwon back to his empty room where he was fixated again. Jiwon's reassuring smile clouded his mind, so didn't notice Sungdo standing in front of him.
'It's alright, Hanbin-'

"Mr.Kim?" The guards' eyes widened as they both recognized who exactly Kung Sungdo wanted to meet. Hanbin got up from his chair, adjusting the tie of his suit as he nodded toward the other. He obviously wasn't in a good mood, but Sungdo noticed how oddly professional his behaviour seemed. It wasn't the first time he was doing business in mafia circles, if he was being honest.

"Beomsoo, Kangmin. Long time no see. How long has it been? A year?" Okay. First off, Hanbin looked incredibly good in a suit while he grinned in an evil manner. Secondly, Sungdo was questioning why Kim Hanbin knew his guards. And to his surprise, they bowed to him. "Mr. Kim, to our knowledge, you-" Hanbin interrupted them, his grin widening. There was something glinting in his eyes and neither of the three liked it. "Let's talk in private, shall we?"

Sungo nodded and gestured Hanbin to follow him. He led him behind the bar into a room he had prepared beforehand which was empty despite a low table and cushions to sit on. After they had settled down, Hanbin did not waste any time. "Why am I here, Kung Sungdo?" Sungdo smiled slyly and answered in a mocking voice. He did not see the guards - who knew Hanbin's attitude very well and had witnessed his reaction to such answers more than once (it wasn't a nice sight) – go pale, the shock resting warily on their faces. "Well, I don't know why you decided to come here, Mr. Kim." Hanbin clenched his fists under the table as the other spoke. And again, the other spoke without caution and provoking words were heavily engraved in the silence that followed afterwards.

It was a trap. Hanbin's hands snapped forward, brutally pulling Sungdo by his collar towards him. His expression was as calm as Hanbin's, but instead of the threatening tranquility in the experienced mafioso's eyes, the heir's were filled with pure fear. "If I ask you a question and you aren't dumb enough to not understand what I want to know, you answer. Understood?" Sungdo nodded slowly and was released. He subtly looked behind to find his guards not having even moved an inch to protect him.