Hiatus Notice

Hey guys!
I mean at this point it's a bit unnecessary but I think it's better than leaving you guys without any information and everything.
The last few months were super stressful with my grades dropping (fortunately it's not that drastic, but I want to keep up my average, I think it's GPA in America if more people are familiar with that?), tons of projects and presentations and the last exams for the year that I have to get through the upcoming weeks. I'm also trying to get my driver's license (bombed my theory exam today haha...) and I'm just feeling really exhausted at times.

I'm really stuck with writing the new chapter as well, I don't know where to go with it and nothing seems to fit. During the times that I squeeze in now and then to write I'm kind of working on other stuff as well; can't promise that they'll get published any time soon (or ever if it comes down to reality).

Again, I'm really sorry for not updating but my Abitur next year is getting closer and closer and at some points I'm just feeling a bit overwhelmed with everything and I don't really have time to write at all. Sorry for that.
I hope that I can return as soon as possible when things have calmed down a bit!

*fingerguns because you guys are precious*