Team Lads (an Achievement Hunter Fan Fiction)

This will only have the people in Achievement hunter in it so yeah!

And a few other people in it as well.

::::::::::::::::::::::;:::::::::::;:::::::;::::::::;:::::::;:::::::;:::::::;:::::::;::

Soph's POV

"I am in the final!!!!" I yell in my british accent,to all of my friends as I got off stage.

I entered a gaming contest.

I am not a geeky girl but I do have my girly side as well.

"That's amazing!" Isabella yelled.

"Cool what is the next game?" Cara asked.

"The next games is GTA V and we have to get a Plane and try and shoot a bird in the air.I I complete that I will be apart of Achievement hunter!!" I said.

"You are only doing this so you can be with Michael, Gavin and Ray?" Gemma said.

"Hey, They are so cute but leave them alone!" I said.

"Fix you crop top girl you boobs are nearly falling out!" Cara said.

I am wearing a crop top with a tiger pattern and red short shorts.

"Can Sophie and Aria Please come on stage to do the final." The guy said into the mic.

I rushed on stage and so did aria? I think that what his name is.

"You guys are so lucky that Acheviement Hunter will be watching you but you both have to play behind the curtain and they would have no idea who they would have." He said to us privately.

-After Games-

I won!

I can't believe it!

I am gonna be apart of Acheivement Hunter!

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Here is the newest member of roosterteeth/Acheivement Hunter. Sophie!" The guy said.

I walk out on to the stage and I saw Acheievement hunter standing up and cheering once I got out there. Michael,Ray and Gavin had the biggest smiles ever and Jack, Ryan , Geoff has smiles and the where laughing.

The man handed me the mic.

"Wow. Thanks guy for all of your support and great game competitors and I will see you guys in a minutes" I said in my british accent ,pointing to Acheivement hhunter

"Soph, Congrates! but fix your crop again!"Cara said.

"Hey at least my does not show my boobs!" I said.

"Guys, she is perfect she is already talking about boobs!" A British guy said behind me.

Gavin!

"Um, Hi We are Roosterteeth!" Geoff said as I turned around.

"Ray are you ok?" I said because he looks worried.

"I-um Guy I need to Jerk-off"Ray said.

The girls behind me laughed.

"Dude not here maybe Soph has a boy-" Michael started

"I don't have a boy friend!" I ssaid.

There mouths dropped.

"Ray go to the toilets and do 'it' fast cause we have to take Soph to her office and show her around."Geoff said.

"So will I be set up where you guys are or" I started.

"Well our room has just been extended so Ryan and You can now fit in with us. Plus everything is set up!" Geoff said.

!

"Really! That is so cool when can we go?"I asked.

"When Ray gets back!Jack said.

"Ok so it looks like we have got time for me to inrodrouce to you to me friends.This is Cara,Isabella and Gemma."

"So how much do you play video games?" Ryan asked my friends.

"Never!" they said.

"Don't worry about it I play all of the video games!So in other words I am the geek!" I Said.

"II'm back!"Ray said as he walked back to the group.

"Ray?" I said because I can see something he had forgotten.

"Yeah?" He said back.

"Zip up you fly!" I said and everybody starts laughing.

"Right lets go!" Jack said.

"Bye girls!" I said.