Chapter 3 Was I Ready

As, August looked at me with a shocked look he then said, ''Yeah you hot and ready like Lil Ceasers Pizza''. I began to blush and said,''Yeah I know right,You wanna take a slice''. He gave me a look and he nodded his and went head first into my hot and ready pussy. At first it felt strange you know me being a virgin and all. But I quickly felt pleasure and all thoughts were quickly erased. I let out loud moans as he continued to eat me senseless, as if I was his mothers biscuits that you ate on a Sunday evening. Then all of a sudden I felt like I was gonna explode or climax. It was a fantastic feeling that I have never felt before. He then lifted his head and stopped right before I could let out whatever urge that was inside of me. August looked up at me saying,''You ain't gonna nut until I tell you to,''You understand?

I said,''Yes'', grabbing his shoulders and staring at the ceiling tiredly. He then got up from his knees and was smiling at me saying,''Yeah and you will answer to me as your daddy''. I nodded my head. I then looked at his waist on his khaki camel pants and seen he had a Glock 22. I then asked him in shock and out of curiosity,''Why do you have a gun''?, Do you deal drugs''?

At first he stared at me in a blank look but then he said,''Yes and im gonna keep doing it until I make it''.
I said,''I don't have a problem with it because I finally found what I wanted all this time....you''. He looked at me with a smile and said,''Now that I got that off my chest'',''Can we continue this upstairs''? ''Yes Daddy'', I said but then I quickly realized that I couldn't walk.  So,he picked me up and carried me upstairs and I held on to his neck. We finally got to my room and he tossed me on my bed and took of his shirt and mines too. I sat up on the edge of the bed were he put me and instantly started covering up my breast because I had low self esteem. And he said,''Don't cover your body you are beautiful'',as he licked his lips. I said,''Really August, I don't think so because I've never done something like this before and I feel nervous''.

He said,''It's ok I can guide you and if you do what I say you will have a good amount of pleasure, trust me babe''. I was so shocked because he just called me,''babe''. Then he laid me down gently and before he was about to do what I think he was I stopped him.''You did that already let me control you right quick''. He looked shocked and got up, and I pulled his pants down. I start putting wet kisses on his neck and made my way down. As I did this he was letting out soft moans under his breath saying,''Cierra you sure you haven't done this before?'',in his New Orleans accent. I didn't give him any answers, I just continued to put it down on him. Then I got down to his polo black boxers and slid them down slowly, and I seen he had already had an erection. Then before I did anything else he stopped me and said,''You don't have to do this if you don't want to''. And I said,''I do want to, now shut the fuck up and just enjoy this ok''. He gave me a shocked look and kissed me. I gently picked up his dick and licked the shaft with my hot tongue and went up and down. This made him say,''CIERRA,CIERRA,CIERRA. I smiled as I put it in my mouth and I went all the way down swallowing it without a care to the world. Then he grabbed my long and curly hair and screamed,''IM FINNA BUST A NUT''. But before he came I stopped and got up and laughed and said,''Yeah nigga what's my name''? Then he got angry and aggressive and pulled me on the bed and that turned me on. He said,''Yeah you think im finna play wit ya''. He got on top of me looking in my eyes and spreaded my legs and put himself inside me. I let out a loud moan and he smiled at me and slowed down. He said ''it will get better'', and once he knew I was enjoying it he speeded up his pace and I began moaning out his name.''AUGUST,AUGUST,IM FINNA CUM''! And he said,''hold it im almost there''. Then I tried holding on until I couldn't any more. I said again,''IM FINNA CUM''! He said in the most calm and sexiest voice,''Go head'',and we both came together. After he was done he just laid on my chest and said,''Cierra I love you''. I said,''I love you too daddy'',and that made him smile.Then we drifted off to sleep together.

I need comments and likes

Tell me if I should continue or not thank you!