Chapter 11 Happiness To Sadness

August POV

''Someone call the ambulance now'',I screamed and teared up. No one came so I drove Cierra's mother to the closest ER. Then all of sudden my phone began to ring.''AUGUST AUGUST MY WATER JUST BROKE ITS TIME HURRY PLEASE I FEEL CONTRACTIONS ALREADY''!

Cierra POV

So now the baby is born Melione Keuhna Alsina. ''That's my baby'',August says while holding her and smiling at her but, had frowned at me. I asked him whats wrong and he told me that my mother had been shot. My whole persona had changed and I became seriously angry. Even though I didn't like my mother it didn't mean that I didn't love her. I then asked,''Who or what man shot her''? August says,''IDK but they both was at the trap and he just happen to have your mother with him and he shot her,and I rushed to help as he ran away''. ''Okay August I need you to find him and keep him as a prisoner.Then go home and go to the my room under the floor boards and get my black Chanel bag filled with weapons and remain,safe until I get out the hospital''. August then obeyed and he said,''We about to go to WAR TOGETHER''!

Comments and Votes

What do you think is gonna happen

Should I continue