Chapter 5 Love Of A Thug

Me and August has been living together for about three months now. He is still dealing drugs and now I am his ride or die bitch. Me and August went to his trap daily, and every time we walk in the shit was always right. Until one day me and him walked in the trap to make a run with some mexican vatos. We walked into August's office and waited for them to come in. Finally after thirty-five minutes they both showed up with a brief case full of money, or so we thought. I was sitting in August's lap and watched both of them come in one by one. As they stood there waiting to be acknowledged, I asked them ''what are your names''? ''Jack and Johnny'',they answered in deep and low voices. Then August said,''well you got the money''? Jack answered,''you got the yayo''? I looked at Johnny as he stood there sweating and getting nervous. Then all of a sudden he reached for something, and I seen it was a gun. I instantly took my gun from my waist and shot him,without thinking twice. Then August said,''how did you see that''? Then, he shot Jack because we didn't need a witness. I said,'' I was watching him with a close eye and I bet you that's why his ass was looking nervous''. August then got some of his niggas to clean the mess up and we went home to my house. As we were walking through the door he said,''Cierra I love you and I appreciate what you do for me and thank you for saving my life,because I really was not paying attention''.

I said while crying,''I love you too and that's why you have me because,what you can't see I can,and what you can't do I can and that is called love''. He looked at me and began touching my face and he kissed me. Then we went upstairs and laid in the bed together staring at the ceiling. So, for fun since it was quiet I climbed on top of him, and began to fake moan just to make him laugh. And he did laugh and said,''if I gave you the dick right now your voice wouldn't be low like that, I 'll make that ass scream, ''August''. Then I said,''Bet nigga I can make you say my name''. He said,''who ever wins get to have oral sex for an hour''. I said,''cool I will go first''. So I instantly started kissing him on his neck and trailing hia abs with my tongue. He then began to squirm and I went into his pants and started swallowing his dick. He said,''Ci,CI,CIERRA''. I got up and said,''Yeah nigga I won''. He grabbed me aggressively,which turned me on and fucked the shit out of me. I felt him nut in me and I nutted too.