Chapter 4 Lust Or Love

The next day I had got awaken by the stinging sun in my eyes from the window. I rolled over to the other side of my bed and realized my baby August was not there. And I immediately got up and said,''No this nigga didn't''. Then all of a sudden there was a smell of food in the air so, I got up thinking it was Jessica. I slowly went down the stairs because I was a little sore from last night. So as I walked pass my living room and I said,''Whats cooking good looking''? I walked in my kitchen and there stood.....August. I stood there staring at him as his back was turned and glanced over his sexy ass tatoos. Then he turned around and realized that I was staring and said,''Hey babe are you hungry''? I said,''Hell yeah shit after what happened last night,nigga im starved''. I then told him nervously,''I thought you were gone''. ''Why would I be gone and why could you think that, and I left my shirt on your bed''?,August said. I said, ''I don't know I just rolled over and realized you wasn't there and I think im falling in love with you''. He smiled and gave me a hug and kiss and said,''Me too and yes I do believe in love at first sight''. My heart warmed up and I fainted and fell to the kitchen floor. I woke up 15 minutes later in my bed and, I suddenly felt a warm pair of arms wrapped around me it was..... August. I then turned around facing him and stared at him while he was sleeping. I thought to myself saying how could a person be so perfect and belong to me. He then woke up and kissed me on my forehead and said,''Baby don't scare me like that''. I said,''Im sorry it's just you told me you loved me and I never heard that before''. He then asked me,''Will you be down for me when im in trouble''? I said,''Fuck yeah nigga you ain't the only person that got a gun''. He smirked at me and sat down asking,''Why do you have a gun''? I said,''My mama is a whore,and there is men coming over 24/7 asking me where my mom is and does she have they money and me being here by myself I needed a piece so I got three''. He said,''damn so you a trill ass bitch''. I said with a smile,''Nigga I told you I was a virgin not a shaky ass bitch''. He laughed and gave me a big hug and we kissed so passionately. I then told him that he could stay with me and that he was welcome to anything at my house. So, he ended up moving in with me and our relationship grew stronger everyday. I knew that in fact it was Love and I enjoyed every minute of it.