Chapter 2 Alone With Him

Now, I knew he had me wrapped around his finger and I loved it. Jessica then came to me and August interrupting us saying '' Can I stay tonight, because im too drunk to drive''? I said ''Sure go to the guest room upstairs and make yourself at home''. I then told everyone it was time to leave. And they left with no questions asked. So, now I had August all to myself and I knew it was about to go down. I walked from my door and was in my living room also in the presence of.....August. He was sitting on my couch staring at me with a smirk on his face saying,''You ready''. I began to blush knowing, I knew what he was talking about and said, ''Ready for what'', while I smiled. He said, ''I mean what I say and I say what I mean''. I gave him a serious look saying,''So do I''. There was an awkward silence but it didn't last very long. He then asked me out of nowhere while I was still staring at him,'' Are you a virgin''? I gave him this blank look saying,''Yes''. He looked shocked and said,''Stop lying baby girl ain't no virgin''. I said ''I swear to God I am a virgin but really I want it to be gone''. He looked surprised and walked up to me and said ''Your body is too fine for you not to get the dick baby''. He quickly sat me down on the couch and showered me with his wet kisses. At the time so many thoughts were going through my mind about lust,love,and trust. He then began to rub his hand over my thighs saying,''I know what you want''. He slowly slid his hand under my dress trying to remove my panties. But the joke was on him because I wasn't wearing any.