CHAPTER 20

Nate pov
"Y/n what have you done?!" She dropped the knife and I ran to her, I took to my apartment and got to bathroom, I turn the shower on and
removed the shower head and clean all the blood off. She had so many stab wounds on her arms, legs and I noticed one in her stomach. I was terrified at what I was seeing and who I might loose. I carried her to the car, she eyes stared to close "y/n! Don't close your eyes sweetheart ok? Stay with me, I can't loose you! Your my everything, without you life is pointless." She tried so hard to keep her eyes open with no prevail. We got to the hospital and the rushed to to surgery, I called he cops and told them all I knew about the situation. I told them she would be ready to talk in about two days,if any earlier or later I'd let them know as soon as possible.

Mark pov
I got another call from Nate today this one was worse than I expected. I had to end my prerecorded video early, I told everyone that something serious was going on and that it was personal. I rushed to the hospital, Matt was trying to comfort Nate. A nurse came out and told us the situation of y/n I did t want to hear it " shut up nurse!"

A/n and on that note I'm leaving it here with that one funny quite in a sad situation. Hope you guys enjoyed! Buh-bye!