CHAPTER 39

A/n I hate to start it out with an authors note but I'm team Mystic. Some people will probably be like 'you only chose that because everyone else is team mystic' or 'why team mystic it's basic' or some shit like that. I chose team mystic (and yes I read the team descriptions) team mystic for me best than the other teams. Sorry

Nate pov
Fuck! It's tomorrow, well I better tell he before hand." Babe, baaaaaabe" she groaned, man I hate to wake her up but I have to. I shake her gently she slowly opens her eyes, I can't help but stare into her beautiful e/c eyes. She looks up at me and smiles that smile that makes my heart melt, "yeah babe whatcha need?" "Well my love we have to climb a mountain tomorrow for a music video shoot, will you be able to do that?" My response start kinda confident and turned to worry. "Yeah I believe so but let me call the doctor just to make sure." I nodded she called the doctor and she looked happy, " well?" I was totally worried because I didn't want to leave her here by herself.

Your pov
Nate is always worrying " yeah I can go, she's says it would help to get some fresh air and exercise a little." He eyes lit up and he smiled that heart warming smile. "  I'm going to go finish the nap I was having before I was awoken." I don't know why but I said that with a ton of sass. " oh really?" He acted like he couldn't believe it, "well I'm going to join you then." In these situations he always says something like that in a matter of fact tone or a very smart ass like. But I laughed and walked to our room to continue my nap, he got in beside me and I snuggled into his chest.

Nate pov
I'm glad she can go but we might be up there for awhile, but as long as she gets what she needs and has everything with her then I'm ok.  But I don't like heights so I don't know how we are going to be but I presume it's pretty high. And I really don't want to but I have to, and it'll be good for y/n too. As long as she's happy I'm happy.

A/n hope you enjoyed sorry that it stared with one of these I didn't want to but it needed to get out of the way. So I will see you when I see you buh-bye!