CHAPTER 28

Nate pov
I was finally released from the hospital, I talked to Mark "hey man this is very important to me and I need your blessing for it." He just nodded and motioned for me to proceed. "Well I would like to ask y/n to marry me."

Mark pov
He wants to marry me little sister, she's only 16. "Nate man I don't know let me think about it." He nodded because he knew where I was coming from.

Your pov
I went back to Nate's cause that's are all my stuff is, I found a little box. I found a his ring

I put it on and found a note under it, 'go to were we had our first kiss' I listened and went down to the pier

There I found another note 'now go to were you sang for a musical' I went to Aj's. Why was I playing this game? I got there and AJ handed me a note ' now go to the park underneath the Japanese cherry blossom cherry on the hill' I sighed and thanked AJ. But getting to the park was going to take a while.

Nate pov
Mark agreed and I'm so happy I had her go to all these different places so she would love it and I had time to prepare everything. I was so excited, under the cherry tree I had a picnic laid out, little lights hung from the tree. I heard a car pull up, I got ready.

Your pov
I'm not going to lie I'm excited, I didn't know what he was doing but I'm really excited. I finally got to the park and I saw the most beautiful and sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me

-----time skip-----

Nate pov
Now was the time, I've got to do it."y/n close your eyes." She closed her I eyes and I stood her up. "Ok open"

Your pov
He was down on one knee with a little box in his hand, I gasped. "Y/n in the short amount of time we've been together, there is no where I'd rather be then next to you. So y/n will you marry me?" "N-Nate, yes!"

Nate pov
She said yes! She said yes! I put the ring in her finger. I stood up and kissed her, man I loved her. I'm so glad that I met her, and I'm so happy that she's mine.

Your pov
He loved me, he actually loves me. I love him, I really do. I'm thankful I met him, and I'm glad he's mine.

A/n hey guys hope you enjoyed it and as you can tell I'm no longer grounded. Yay! But I hope you really like what I'm doing, but I'm serious idk if I should continue or just give up. Let me know what you guys think, buh-bye!