Chapter 2

Forewarning, there is smut in this chapter. If you don't like smut, just skip to the part where I put this sign ^^^^^. It will be before and after the smut.

Sophie's POV

"Finally," Edward mumbles with his arms still wrapped around me, hearing footsteps make there way into the living room. Knowing it was Rose, I stay quiet, seeing as she was the only one that didn't go on the hunting trip. "My turn," Rose says while handing me Karlie-Mae and grabbing Renesmee from my arms. It was nice, quiet. Well, besides Jacob's snoring.

"Where do they sleep?" I ask while gazing down at Karlie only to see her reddish blonde hair since she has her face shoved into my chest. She must have gotten some of the red from Edward and some of my blonde. "In my arms. Or Edward's or Esme's," Rose gushes happily. I don't think I've ever seen her this happy in the amount of time that I've known her. I hear laughter and soon the rest of the Cullen's come bounding in from their hunting trip. "Finally," Edward mumbles with his arms still wrapped around my waist, squeezing gently. "Happy birthday!" Alice gushes as she pulls me into a hug. "I stopped aging three days ago," I point out with a furrowed brow, hearing everyone laugh at my statement. "Well, we're celebrating anyway. So suck it up," I watch in amusement as Alice's nose twitches before leading Edward and I outside...after I gave Karlie to Esme.

"I still hate surprises. That hasn't changed,"

"You'll love this one," She tells me as we come to a stop.  "Welcome home!" Alice exclaims happily as her hands leave my eyes to reveal a nice looking cottage house. "We thought you guys might like a place of your own," She finishes but I stay quiet, speechless. "What do you think?" Edward asks me with his contagious yet gorgeous smirk.

"I think it's perfect,"

"Go inside," I grab Edward's hand as he begins to lead us to our new house with Alice giving us a little shove. I still can't believe it. Our house. It's so weird to say. "Have fun," I hear Alice say as I open the door only for my mouth to drop open in shock at the beauty of the house. The fire place centered perfectly in the middle with a fire blazing, a bookshelf filled high and low with books to the right of the fire place. It's so cozy, I love it. Edward chuckles at my reaction, entwining his hand with mine once again and leading me down the hall. He opens the first door on the left, revealing an all white room, either light yellow to an almost off white color drapes on the windows. There is also a crib in front of the changing table, a chair in the corner and a toddler bed for when they grow older which could be soon. "This will be Renesmee's room," Edward tells me as I continue to look around with a ghost of a smile on my face. We then leave Renesmee's room, and he takes me to the second room after that, revealing another bedroom with light light pink walls, so light that you would think that it's white. "This is going to be Karlie's room," The room has the same furniture and decor as in Renesmee's room, just a few color changes. We then move from Karlie's room to a huge walk in closet. "Closet," I look around at all the clothes in awe, my hands skimming the clothes on which I assume is my side since there are a lot of dresses and fancy shirts, plus high heels. "Wow," I gasp earning a chuckle from Edward who stands back and gazes at me with nothing but pure love in his eyes. "Alice stocked it for you," He tells me as I notice a dress in a fancy bag. "Clearly," I mutter sarcastically, but in all honesty...I loved it. "Remind me to thank her," I turn to him, then noticing the other side of the closet was not filled with clothes for Edward, but in fact, more stuff for me. "Stop!" I whine while moving to the other side that had hand bags and shoes galore. "This whole closet is mine?" I look at Edward questioningly, seeing his eyes crinkle as he grins at me. "All yours," I pout at him, moving forward and wrapping my arms around his neck then placing my lips on his. Our lips move in sync for a couple of minutes before I pull away. "It's amazing," I giggle after pulling away from his intoxicating lips. "What else?"