Chapter 11

3rd Person's POV

Jane uses her power to bring Edward down in pain, but Sophie manages to use her power to shield her husband, watching in glee as he gets up and walks toward Sophie. "It's working," Edward breathlessly mumbles to his wife causing her to smile when Jane realizes her powers are useless against her shield. Alec then steps forward and tries to use his deadly vapor that flows from his fingertips but Aro stops him. "Aro, you see there's no law broken here," Carlisle announces, hearing his friend-turned-acquaintance hum in response. "Agreed. But does it then follow that there is no danger? For the first time in our history, humans pose a threat to our kind. Their modern technology has give birth to weapons that could destroy us. Maintaining our secret has never been more imperative. In such times, only the known is safe. Only the known in tolerable. And we know nothing of what this child will become. Can we live with such uncertainty? Spare ourselves a fight today, only to die tomorrow,"

Just then two figures emerge from the nearby woods. "HA!" Aro yells happily as everyone beings to realize it's Alice and Jasper. "Alice," Edward whispers, hearing Aro exclaim her name happily as both her and Jasper walk up to Aro and his army, only to have two of Aro's guards stop them. "My dear, dear Alice, we're so glad to see you here, after all," Alice gives him a meek smile. "I have evidence the children won't be a risk to our kind," Aro takes in Alice's words, suspicion clear all over his face. "Let me show you," Alice extends her hand, wanting to show him that there would be no reason to harm her family.

Aro motions for his guards to let Alice go. She shoves their hands off of her before they even have a chance to release her, side-stepping them to get to Aro. Jasper fights against the two guards who have now taken restraint on him, wanting to be near his wife in case anything were to happen. "Brother?" Caius questions as Aro takes hold of her hand, reading her thoughts only to realize that Aro won't change his mind. "It doesn't matter what I show you. Even when you see, you still won't change your decision," At that moment Alice turns, looks over to Sophie. "Now!" Sophie looks at Renesmee and Karlie who were now sitting on top of Jacob and Seth, then to the two werewolves who imprinted on her daughters. "Take care of my daughters," She warns the two before they turn and start running into the woods with the two hybrid daughters. Caius sees the two wolves running into the woods with the mortal and immortal children on their backs. "Get them!" He yells to a couple of his guards to immediately chase after the wolves.

Suddenly Alice attacks Aro, extending her leg and kicking him under the chin, sending him flying through the air but he manages to land back down into a crouched position, quickly ordering his guards to take hold of Alice. "Take her away," He demands his guards, watching the Cullen's with a smirk as they become angry seeing Alice being held prisoner. "Let her go!" Carlisle yells before running forward to attack. Aro copies his actions, meeting each other mid-air, everyone then sees Aro land on the ground with Carlisle's decapitated head in hand. Sophie's mouth drops open as she sees the head of her second father dangling from Aro's hand. Edward's eyes are wide and his mouth is also ajar with horror while Esme uncontrollably dry sobs. The Cullen's then proceed to watch in horror as Caius burns Carlisle's body, causing the Cullen's, their witnesses and the wolves to launch into attack.

Chaos break out with both sides taking many deaths.

Sophie tries to use her power to help shield Jasper from Jane's power but Alec attacks her, jumping through the air and tackling her to the ground causing her to lose her concentration. Jasper writhed in pain from Jane's power and is suddenly beheaded by another Volturi member. With all the adrenaline pumping through Sophie's hard veins, she uses Alec's power against him, sending a black smoke in his face, taking away his senses just to give her enough time to get her feet under his stomach, launching him into the air and into Emmett's arms who quickly beheads him.