Chapter One

Always wanted to right one of these. Feel free to tell me your opinions and my mistakes, and if I should continue. Thank you :D

Zac Efron as Scott Tennings (couldn't find a good picture of him a bit scruffier) over on the right ------------------------------------>

CHAPTER ONE:

I was dreaming. I must have been. This guy could not possibly want me, but yet, here he is, standing underneath my second story window doing everything possible to get me back. It was too good for reality…

TWO YEARS EARLIER…

As I sat on the window seat in my bedroom, I heard a motorcycle engine. Moving the curtains aside, I searched the front yard for the owner of the vehicle. It was a rainy day. When I say rainy, I really mean that there is one hell of a storm out there. Hail was pounding the window pane as rain plummeted from the sky in buckets. How I ever heard the rumble of the engine was a mystery to me. Finally I spotted the figure of a man practically launching himself off the motorcycle and race towards the front steps. I quickly jumped off of my seat and ran down the stairs towards the front door. I’m not sure who this man is, but I know I wouldn’t want to be standing out in weather like this, so why should he have to? As soon as I got downstairs, I swung open the door and was greeted with someone’s knocking fist colliding with my face.

“Crap. Are you okay?” The man asked me, grapping my shoulder to steady me. It took me a minute to respond, mainly because my face was throbbing. He must have been about to pound the door down with the amount of force put behind that knock.

“Ugh. Only me.” I mumbled more to myself, but he must of heard because I heard a low chuckle once he knew I was okay. I was still grabbing my nose, but it didn’t hurt so badly anymore, so I could finally think. The first thought I had was, I still don’t know who this man is. I looked up slowly, letting go of my face, and met his eyes. I didn’t know what to expect, but I sure as hell did not expect him.

Those eyes belonged to a guy maybe 19 or 20.  I’ve never seen anything like his eyes before. They were gray, with a teal ring around his pupil. There were darker gray lines mixed in with the lighter gray, making them perfectly chaotic. They were hypnotic and mesmerizing, but after staring into them for a little while, I grudgingly forced my eyes to move to the rest of him.  He had sun-streaked brown hair, which looked like he just woken up and only ran his fingers through it, even though it was dripping wet from the rain. But still I could tell it was that oh-so-sexy surfer hair that has every girl swooning.  His face was chiseled, and I couldn’t help but notice as my eyes raked over the rest of him, that his body definitely was too. I could see his wet shirt clinging to his muscular chest and stomach. He wasn’t muscular in a gross body-builder sort of way, but in a way like a dedicated athlete. I definitely preferred it that way. My eyes started to move lower, not being able to resist stopping at the waist, when his voice forced me to look at his face again.

“Your nose is bleeding.” He said, and when I looked at him again not quite understanding, he continued, “You sure you’re okay?”

Finally, it sunk in that he told me that I had a nosebleed. I was so focused on looking him over that I didn’t really hear him when he first spoke. “Fuck. Really?” I put my hand to my nose to test for blood, and sure enough, when I pulled my hand away it was covered in red liquid. I pinched my nose try to stop the bleeding until I could get a napkin or something to clean up with. “Um…I’ll be right back. Close the door!” I yelled over my shoulder as I dashed down the hall headed for the bathroom. The first thing I did after wiping my nose with some toilet paper was look in the mirror. I was really glad I did. I had blood all over my face and it was pouring onto my lips. I quickly washed my face, embarrassed that I looked like this in front of this sex god of a guy. After I looked somewhat presentable again and the bleeding slowed down a little, I wandered back towards the foyer.