Chapter Three

CHAPTER THREE:

                I knew the minute the new teacher walked into the classroom, because the class instantly shut up. The girls where fully raping him with their eyes and the guys were assessing their competition. I was probably the only one yet to look up. I kept talking to Megan, who was practically drooling with her eyes wide and starring in his direction.

                “Oh. My. God.” She said quietly. She was at a loss for words, sitting there with her mouth hanging open. That spiked my interest. Megan Thresher never doesn’t know what to say.

                “Good afternoon, guys. Sorry, I’m late.” A deep, sexy, and oddly familiar voice spoke. I looked up to see the back of a head of sexily messed-up brown hair. It was when he turned around that I was really shocked.

                “Scott?” I spoke rather loudly without meaning to.

                Scott’s head snapped up in my direction. His all too familiar blue-grey eyes met mine, and he smirked. “Ah. I see we meet again, Tessa.” That caused every single head in the classroom to snap around towards me. Curious whispers were exchanged between friends, wondering and jealous of my prior meeting with the new hottie of the school.

                I didn’t know what to say. I’ve been fantasizing about this guy, ever since he came to my house that first day. I blushed as I recalled some of the not so appropriate dreams I had about him. Oh god. I’m not even gonna be able to look at him anymore.

                “Well, for the rest of you guys, I’m Mr. Tennings. I’ll be taking over for Mr. Crubbs, seeing that he’s unfit to work any longer.”

                Megan turned to me. “You know him?!” she whisper-yelled.

                “Err. Kinda. He stopped by my house once to meet with my dad. I wouldn’t really say I know him.”

                Before Meg could say anything else, Sco-I mean, Mr. Tennings brought the attention back to him. “So, today I thought we might as well have a get-to-know-each-other day. So, feel free to ask anything you want, but I get to ask someone a question for every question I’m asked. Sound good?” The class responded with a chorus of “yeahs” and “uh-huh’s.”

                “Who wants to go first?” Immediately almost every girl’s but my own hands went up.

                He looked over the crowd. “How about,” he pointed at Danielle, the school’s resident slut, “you. Say your name and then ask away.” He settled in his desk at the front of the classroom.

                Danielle stood up, making sure to pull her top down and her already short skirt even higher. “Hi. I’m Danielle Fisher.” She attempted to say in what I think was supposed to be a seductive voice. “Do you have a girlfriend?”

                “Nope. I don’t have a girlfriend.” He responded after his mouth quirked up in a crooked smile. No one but me had the chance to see his ego yet, but I knew that it just got about ten times bigger. If he didn't already know, now he knew that every single girl in the school was pining after him. “What’s your favorite color?”

                “What’s yours?” Danielle responded back.

                “You already asked your question.” He replied, but his eyes were scanning the class once again. “It’s your turn to answer.”

                “Pink.” She responded a moment too late. Probably after she finished deliberating whether she was going to get an answer out of him or not.

                I couldn’t have sworn I heard Mr. Tennings mumbled “big surprise there,” and I laughed.

SCOTT’S (MR. TENNING’S) POV

                When the slut responded, I couldn’t help but smirk. Pink. Figures that she would like that color.  I was looking down at my desk, pretending to write when in reality I was just doodling.        

I heard her quiet laugh coming from the back, and my head automatically snapped up at the sound. I met her eyes and my lips stretched into a grin. Who would have thought I’d end up being this fireball’s teacher.

“Something funny, Miss Wilkens?”

“Nope. Nothing at all.” She replied with a mischievous smirk. She was going to be hell of a lot of fun to be around. I could have told you that the first day at her house.

                “Well, since you got my attention,” I started, “why don’t you ask a question?”

                “I think I’ll pass.” Though she wasn’t smiling anymore, her eyes were sparkling playfully. She was gonna have as much fun with me as I was.

                “C’mon, you have to want to know something about me.”

                “No. I think I’m good.”

                “I’ll start and then maybe you’ll think of something. Let’s see…” He pretended to think, going as far as tapping his finger on his chin. “What’s your favorite mode of transportation?”

                She rolled her eyes. “Now what type of question is that?” It was getting hard to remember there was a classroom full of other students, watching our exchange. It took everything I had to try to joke around like a normal teacher would. “Probably…a…” She thought for a moment longer. “Motorcycle. It gives me a little thrill riding on one. Not to mention, when you ride one your hanging on to a big hunk of sexiness. But then again, the last guy I met who rode a motorcycle was an ass.”  By the way she was looking at me, I knew the last part was directed towards me. And that look that dared me to say something about it. Too bad I wouldn't give her what she wanted.

                “Good choice.” I nodded

TESSA’S POV:

Of course it was a good choice! I choose it mainly because I knew he drove one. I’ll admit, I wasn’t too excited about this new teacher thing, but now that I knew it was Scott, hell, this was gonna be a fun year. It was fun messing around with him. I knew I needed to good question to ask him. “What’s your type?” This could either go good or bad.

“Well, I definitely go for brunettes.” He started. Aiming that as not only a compliment to me, but an insult to Danielle, who just happened to be platinum blonde. “Must be funny, smart, and I like my girls to have a bit of a fiery attitude. Wouldn’t be any fun without it.” I wasn’t quite sure if he meant to describe some of my characteristics until he looked right into my eyes and continued, a huge smirk on his face, “I know this one girl,” he said, I knew he was messing with me, but I don’t think anyone else did, “that fits all of that, but she’s kinda young and she’s a stubborn little shit.” The class laughed, not expecting a teacher to so freely swear. I, however, merely grinned wider. He was talking about me. I smirked. Let the games begin.