Hard To Imitate

It's past 7 and I'm hungry. I go to our fridge, no food. Mom never goes food shopping. I run up to the third floor, which is my floor. Once in my room, I threw on a black Nike hoodie, and my black polo boots. I already had on black tights. I decided I wanted some Chinese food, so I was gonna walk to the Chinese store.

I left the door unlocked because my brother was upstairs. My sis went out, I wasn't feeling it tonight, so I stayed in.

Walking to the store I called some boy named Kobe. I looked around as I walked and waited for him to answer. "Yo sexy?" He answered after what seemed like forever.

"What you doing Ebok?" I ask calling him my nickname I gave him, which is his name backwards, pronounced e-bock:)

"Rolling this Dutch, come blow with me." He offers.

"Nah, I stopped smoking." It's been almost a month sober now.

"That's cool too. You too pretty to be smoking anyway." Kobe says.

"Yea, I guess." I say approaching the Chinese store. "Ima call☎ you back." I say.

"A'ight shorty." Kobe says and I hang up.

"Hi, what you wanna ordaa?" the Chinese lady asks.

"Can I get a shrimp and broccoli with plain fried rice, and a sprite."

I payed then I stepped out the store. I walked down some just because, looking on my phone. A couple girls walked past and one bumps me.

"Excuse you." I say nicely.

"Bitch ain't no excuse me, move!" I knew that irritating ass voice from any.

The hoe from our highschool, Taylor, and her dumb ass friends. They don't like me, or my sis, & that's sounds personal. Get over it.

"Whatever." I say, still looking at my phone.

"I already owe you a ass whooping." This bitch is crazy. I know they bought to jump me, bitches around here don't do ones. Fuck it. Getting jump, been there done that. I never been a bitch, not afraid of nobody. What don't kill you makes you stronger.

"You, or all Yall?" I ask, just over this convo. I'm bout to hit this bitch, but I'm really hungry. Fuck it!

I push Taylor head to the wall and start punching her, then one of her friends drag me off of her and I start hitting her in her face. Then someone else pulls me, while another hits me. Here goes the jumping part. That's cool too. They been waiting to catch me by myself. Usually I'm  wit my niggas, but tonight a bitch had to want to chill and be hungry and then walk through they ratchet ass neighborhood.  Oh well.

These bitches can't❌ even fight forreal. It's 4 of them and then theres little ole me. I'm only 5'4, and I weigh 114 pounds. But still, one bitch is hopping holding her knee cuz I kicked the shit out of her too tall ass. Fuck outta here✌. Another one, I poked her in her eyeballs, yup both of them. They wanna jump me so I'm fighting dirty, not just gone get my ass beat by whack ass hoes, who just mad for they personal reasons. Nah, ima give em what they was asking for. This ass whooping from me, and for every body else too.

The third girl, I just slammed her on the ground, oops I think she hit her head. While I'm doing that it's just Taylor left. Her whack ass friends not even ride or die. Look at them, pitiful. Never will you see that from my people. Giving up on me, doubtful.

Taylor should have not started something she didn't plan on finishing. Her plan was for them to beat me up, but it's impossible when ya riders got no wheels. I grew up living this shit. I been jumped, I been stabbed, and still I stand my ground. I'm still living, so all the negative shit I push aside. I beat Taylor ass as quick as I can while her friends struggling with they own problems. Now they all checking✔ each other out while pointing out the shit I just did to them. Should have never started shit.

I take my phone out my pocket and look at my face. A scratch on my lip, and my forehead, a couple other places, but nothing some makeup can't handle. I fix up my hair that comes just above my butt, happy my bun didn't come out. I shrug my shoulders, then went back to the Chinks. Yes, I'm still bout to get my food. I'm even more hungry then before, dumb bitches. Makes me sick.

I pay for my food, as long as some other snacks and 2 chocolate dutches.

Now I know I said I quit but after that I need something. I'd prefer to smoke then fuck right now. So smoking it is!

I went in the house, close and lock the door, and my bro looking at me funny.

"What?" I ask like I don't know what he looking at.

"Taylor?" Reeve asks. I nod as I sit next to him.

"Want me to handle it?" He asks.

"Please I say." That's why I love❤ my bro. He's 19,cute, and the best brother ever.

Next there's my twin Rue, she the best thing anybody can hope for. Then there's me, Raven. We are 17, in the twelfth grade this year. Just us three, I love them.

"Got you. What you got there?"

"Shrimp and broccoli. Want some?" I passed him the platter and fork.

"Thanks. You got a Dutch?" He ask with a full mouth.

"Yea." So he tossed me a quarter bag of loud. I could smell it. My pothead ass was supposed to be stopping. I doctored my Dutch then rolled the weed. Reece passed me a light and I sparked it up. I smoked. Got high instantly. That's what happens when you take so-called breaks from it.

And that's what the rest of my night consisted of. Weed, movies, junk food,  and laughter. Rue came home eventually and we had our twin moments like any other day.

I showered, then layed down.

I went to sleep thinking about how I really got jumped today. Rue was mad, she wanted so badly to be there tonight. I laugh to my self. They try so hard to break what's hard to imitate, were two of a kind. Irreplaceable of such kind. None like us.