Halo

Remember those walls I built?

Well, baby they're tumbling down

And they didn't even put up a fight

They didn't even make a sound

I found a way to let you in

But, I never really had a doubt

Standing in the light of your halo

I got my angel now

It's like I've been awakened

Every rule I had you breakin'

It's the risk that I'm taking

I ain't never gonna shut you out!

Everywhere I'm looking now

I'm surrounded by your embrace

Baby, I can see your halo

You know you're my saving grace

You're everything I need and more

It's written all over your face

Baby, I can feel your halo

Pray it won't fade away

I can feel your halo, halo, halo

I can see your halo, halo, halo

I can feel your halo, halo, halo

I can see your halo, halo...

Halo, ooh ooh...

Growing up if you would've told me I would have a beautiful daughter, I could believe it. But to actually see, touch, and feel my baby girl is something totally different. Halo is my world, my pride and joy. She is who I live for. Everything I do, I do for her. Halo makes me happy. She's the sweetest little thing in the world. Tomorrow my little princess turns three years old. She getting older by the minute. When I woke up Halo was up and dress. She knows how to brush her own teeth. We got a lower shower for her put in so she can take a shower whenever she wants and doesn't need any help. Besides she doesn't like to take baths. Too much like me.

Halo has on a black north face over hoodie with beige writing, some army fatigue Levi's, and black Tims. She even combed her curls out so her hair was in a cute bush, with a black headband with gold spikes. With her little beige Marc Jacobs overhead bag. She even had some lipgloss on.

"Morning Halo." I say sitting up.

"Good morning mommy." Halo says then hugs me tight and kisses my cheek. Her focus goes back to Spongebob.

"You look cute." I tell Halo.

"Thank you mommy." She says looking at me but quickly turning. "I did it all by myself. "

"I know. Your my big girl. Happy about tomorrow?" I ask.

"Ecstatic." Halo says not looking at me this time.

Ecstatic? What does Halo know about that word. Then she used it like it was nothing.

"Me too." I say laughing and getting up to take a shower. "I'm getting in the shower."

"Kk. Love you mommy. Oh and daddy making breakfast." Halo says.

"Love you too baby, and ok." I say.

I take a shower. I lost track of how long I was in there. I got out, dried off, and creamed down. I had washed my hair so I covered it with a mini towel. I brushed my teeth, and flossed. I wrapped a towel around me. I went in my room to my drawer. I put on cheetah print underwear and a black bra. I was on my way to my walk-in closet.