No Weakness

Monday morning I was up and ready for school. I had already washed, and did everything else i needed. I had on a white polo collared shirt, some true religion black jeans, and some white and pink Jordan '12s. Eh. I hate uniforms but whatever. I put my hair in a bun with a black bow. I put on pink mac lip gloss, and vanilla bean polo perfume.

I grabbed my white and pink Marc Jacobs book bag, and put my stuff in there.

Reeve was watching his niece UNtil I got home from school. I washed her up and got her dress in the clothes she picked out. Halo is a smart ass baby with an unbelievable vocabulary. A baby genius is what I call her.

I put on her white polo v-neck, her white Levi's, some black Chuck Taylor's, and a black baby verscae leather jacket. I put her hair in a ponytail, with her hair poofed out, and a white bow in the front. She looked cute with her lip gloss on & popping.

"Mommy, I wish you can stay home." Halo whines.

"Me too. But I'll be back sooner than you know it." I say sitting her on the couch and I tied her shoes. The doorbell rings. I look at the time which reads 7:59. Who could this be? I opened the door. It was Blue.

"Daddyyy!" Halo slid off the couch and ran to Blue. He picked her up.

"Hey baby. I bought Yall some breakfast." Blue says then kisses Halos cheek while handing me the bag. Okay, so be bought us breakfast. That was nice of him.

I took the bag. The food was good. Halo and I both kindly fucked our breakfast up quick.

"Where she bout to go?" Blue asked me.

"Nowhere. Reeve was gonna watch her." I say.

"Ima take her with me. I want her to meet my family." He says.

"That's fine. Since I totally feel bad now about the whole Halo situation." I tell him.

"Don't feel bad. I understand." Blue says.

I really did feel bad tho. I should have never kept something like that away from him. A year almost 2 that I made him miss out on. that's was wrong, and I cant help but to want a Do over. Blue is great with Halo. She loves him so much. It hurted all the times she would ask where her dad was. Dada were here first words unfortunately.

"I'll call later to check on her." I say.

"You don't have to check on her. She'll be fine, I promise." He says with that smile I feel in love with.

"Yea yeah, I'm still calling." I say as we walk out my house together. I close and lock the door behind me.

"Love you mommy." Halo says. She always says it and every time I melt some inside.

"I love you more Halo. Have fun with daddy." I say realizing he already got a carseat for her in his car. I smiled to myself. He's great.

I kiss Halos forehead after Blue straps her in. I hand her her pink spill proof sippy cup, and Blue her bag of necessities she wanted.

"Love you Rae." Blue says before getting in the car. I was tempted to say it back, Nah.

"Thank you." I say. Why? I don't know. Just felt right. I do thank him for being in Halos life even after I kept her a secret for so long. I just wish not that I wouldn't have.

Rue didn't come home last night, she told this morning she would meet me at school. Once I got there I parked, then headed to the building with my bag. Here we go again.

Before heading to lunch I had to do a bathroom run. When I walk in I hear some girls talking, I get quiet to be nosy.

"We were kissing at the party. He bought her purposely to make her mad. I was laughing until she hit me with a necklace."  I hear Taylor's voice.