Chapter 1

Jamie's POV

"JAMIE GET UP AND GO HELP YOUR FATHER!"

"Coming, Mum!"

My alarm woke me up to the tune of Castaway by 5 Seconds Of Summer, as well as my mum screaming in my ear to get up and help my father throw out the trash which was full mostly of his many bottles of liquor and cigarettes. I slammed my fist down hard on the snooze button, not caring that it would go off about 8 minutes later. I walked down the stairs trying not to slip since I was wearing my fuzzy bunny slippers which were two sizes too small. I got down the stairs realizing it was my first day of school so I hurried to throw out the trash and get my outfit ready. I decided to wear my Panic! At The Disco crop top and some light blue shorts. I tied my bright red (or orange) hair with pink tips into a high ponytail and put on my converse. I grabbed my backpack, brushed my teeth, and ran to school since it was only a few blocks away.

Once I got there, I saw one of the most famous boys in school and his friends/bandmates walk out of the brick building. Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Ashton Irwin, and Michael Clifford. They were being mobbed by fangirls. I laughed. Luke Hemmings has been my friend for as long as I could remember and I became close with his friends very quickly.

"Need some help boys?" I called.

"Yes please!!" Luke and Calum yelled back in inusion.

"Haha ok"

"HEY GIRLS, THERES A COMPETITION GOING ON AT THE BACK OF THE SCHOOL TO SEE WHO GETS TO GO PERFORM A CONCERT WITH THE BOYS! IT ENDS SOON SO HURRY AND SIGN UP WHILE YOU STILL CAN!"

There was so much screaming and then all of them were gone in an instant.

"Thanks JamieYou really are a life saver" They said.

"No problem, I know" I said with a smirk.

Me and Michael(Mikey) had our first period together, art. Mikey always had a passion for art and anything to do with paint or dye. I on the other hand, thought art was boring and took to much time(no offense art lovers pls don't kill me xD). We were working on our first project of the year since ya know it was the first day of school. We were put as partners and were about to sculpt an angel, when there was an announcement over the loudspeaker.