Chapter 4

Jamie's POV

As we walked up to my dull, paint chipped house, I heard some clattering and banging.

"SHUT UP YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! YOU DO NOTHING FOR THIS FAMILY!!!! WHY ARE YOU EVEN STILL HERE?!?! DONT YOU HAVE SOMEWHERE ELSE TO MESS EVERYTHING UP AT?!?!"

'Oh no...' I thought. "They're fighting again...I'm so sorry, James, I really need to deal with this..You can stay out here for a few minutes until I come back though!! I mean only if you want to..."

"Heh, that's okay I'll just stand out here." He said politely as he brushed his wavy chestnut hair out of his eyes. "Don't take to long though!" He added with a small wink. His tall figure with those blue, ocean eyes and smile that made me melt every time I looked at him just made me feel even worse about leaving him there..

"Okay I'll be right back!!"

I walked into the house timidly almost tripping on the cracked, washed out, stone stairs. The yelling stopped abruptly. It was followed by a loud bang..almost like a gunshot. I walked to the living room praying that something didn't happen and I noticed all the broken glass on the floor...and what was that I saw near the supply closet? Was that.. BLOOD?!?! I inched closer to the source of the blood and slightly turned the doorknob. It creaked open and I saw a figure that looked to be a man.
'No...It's too small to be a man, it looks like a-a woman..' I thought.
I tiptoed over to her to get a closer look. And that's when I saw her face. It was so familiar. I-it was my mother... I screamed, and I ran. I couldn't see where I was going because of all the tears in my eyes.. I just kept running until a strong arm caught me.. it was my father's arm... He smelled of alcohol and.. blood? He had a metallic smell to him, and it was so strong. But..his arm.. it was shaking.. I looked at him and he had a face full of worry and regret. He was clutching my arm so tight. I looked down and his other arm was entirely covered in blood. At first I thought he was injured but then I realized he was holding a gun.. I tried to get free and I screamed a blood curling scream. But he covered my mouth and brought the gun up to my temple. I finally figured out how my mother had died..my father killed her..

I heard a loud bang and my ears started to ring. I thought that surely I was dead.. But it wasn't my father who had shot the gun. It was James. And he had just shot my father dead.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys Dream here! I know this was a really gory chapter but I wanted to get it over with!😂 I genuinely hope you guys are liking the story so far because I'm having a blast writing it! I'll update again soon!!
💛💛💛💛💛💛💜💛💛💛💛💛💛