Chapter 3

Jamie's POV

For about 5 minutes my ears were nonstop ringing. Once I was able to hear again they started bombarding me with questions. "How long have you known them?! Are you dating any of them??" "Can you tell Calum about me??" Andy mumbled under her breath. "ANDY!!!" Harper and Sam yelled in unison. "Haha girls we can talk all about this later and Andy of course I can tell Cal about you" I winked. She whispered a small "yay!"

They started freaking out and talking to each other about 5SOS as we walked down the hall. I just hung my head in shame because of the thoughts of the events that happened today. I screamed at Cal... I tried to tackle Mikey... Luke is in the hospital... and I still had to go home and deal with my parents later. I sighed, what a day.
"Hey Jamie, you okay?" Andy said as she nudged my shoulder. I flinched. I couldn't help it. It reminded me too much of my parents and how they hit me often. I realized what I had done. I felt so embarrassed. I quickly apologized and Andy seemed completely fine with what I had just done. "It's okay, tell me what's bothering you..." "Oh, I'm fine it's nothing..." I smiled a small fake smile. "No you're not, what's wrong?" "It's just...I'm scared for Luke, and I'm so disappointed in my actions today. I just have so much going on in my head right now..." "Heh, don't we all?" I looked up and she had a small smile on her face. I knew I was going to be great friends with her.

Andy's POV

'She was so happy talking about her friends earlier. I wonder what happened...' I thought. "Hey, Jamie, are you okay?" I said. I nudged her shoulder and she flinched. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you. I didn't mean to flinch it just happened. I'm so sorry!" She seemed really embarrassed. "It's okay" I smiled. "Tell me what's bothering you..." She explained what had happened today. I felt like we should go somewhere private to talk about things like that instead of in public with the other girls.

Jamie's POV

"Hey, do you want to go to the football field? I don't think anyone should be there right now so we could just talk..." She smiled at me. "It'll be nice, just the two of us." She insisted. "Okay. That would be great." I said.

We walked to the football field and sat on the bleachers. "So, how are you feeling?" She asked me. "Okay. My mind is all boggled though." I laughed quietly. "How are you, Andy?" "Oh, well I'm fine, life isn't as great as it seems. Just like always." She sighed. "Are you okay?" I asked worriedly. "Not particularly... my family hates me, and my only friends are Harper and Sam." She said with almost no emotion at all in her voice. "Oh, do you want to talk about it? You can trust me I swear." I laughed and put out my pinkie. " I pinkie promise!" I beamed. "Haha okay sure! Let's talk." She smiled and intertwined her pinkie with mine. We talked for what felt like hours until my phone rang. "I'm so sorry Andy, my mom wants me home now." I hugged her tight and gave her a reassuring look. I told her everything would be okay and that it would get better. Then I left. She showed me her scars and I showed her mine. She had so many I couldn't count them. I felt so bad for her.

I was so deep in thought as I walked home that I didn't see where I was going. I bumped into a tall figure. He was carrying papers and dropped them everywhere. "Oh I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going! Let me help you with those." I squeaked. "Haha it's okay Jamie, long time no see right?" The voice said. He knew my name. I looked up to see my old friend James. He was in a car accident a few years ago and I never heard anything from him after that. "J-James?" I said, frightened. "Yeah, it's me, I haven't seen you in so long...how have you been?" He asked. "You still look as beautiful as ever" he said with a smirk. "Oh stop it" I playfully punched his arm. "Let's go back to my place and talk, I need to know what you've been doing all these years!" I said happily. I pulled him along as we went because he was walking to slow. He almost tripped. "Woah calm down there, tiger! I'm gonna fall!!" He laughed/yelled as he tripped but caught himself. We laughed and continued until we reached my house.

Hey guys! Dream here! Hope you're liking the story so far! Please leave some comments or suggestions for what I should do in the next chapter! Love you guys! I'll be updating again soon!😘😍😘😍❤️🖤❤️🖤