Andy Biersack & Ashley Purdy~Sex Tape

I lay the keys on the coffee table and put Batman in, then flops on the couch. "Gimme a second sweetie." Andy says, going upstairs. I nod and watch the previews of the movie. I sigh snuggling deeper into the couch waiting on Andy to come back. After a few minutes he comes back down and sits next to me, snuggling into my chest. "What did you have to do.?" I question. "Oh, it's nothing." He says almost as if he's hiding something.
I sit up nervously "W-what is it.?" I say looking at him, studying his face. "Nothing I swear." "Andrew Biersack. Tell me right fucking now.!" His eyes widen as I yell at him. "Ash- Ba-" He stutter. "Cut the bullshit.! What are you hiding from me.!?" I yell standing up. "Another guy or a girl.!?!" "Are you accusing me of cheating.!? Really Ash.?" He yells, his eyes getting colder and his skin getting hotter. My blood starts to boil. "Are they a better fuck than me.!?" He walks closer to me and crashes his lips into mine. "Andy, what the hell are yo-"
"Ashley, I would suggest you shut the hell up. You want me to prove to you and the whole neighborhood that no one is a better fuck than you, and that I'm not cheating.. Okay then." I blush and open my mouth to say something but he slams his lips back to mine, forcing his tongue into my mouth. He reaches down and unbuckle my jeans and slides them off of me Ripping my shirt off too, leaving me naked in front of him. He reached for my hair and pulled me upstairs and throws me on the bed. I started to unzip his pants, but before I got them off I had my hand down his boxers. "Ah, Fuck Ash.!" He moaned softly.
I grinned and started to stroke his member up and down. I felt him get harder in my hand. He pushed me back on the bed and pulled his pants the rest of the way off, boxers going down with them. My eyes widened at how hard he already was. He attacked my neck again and snaked down to my member placing a soft kiss on my slit. Then took my entire length in his mouth. I moaned whorishly. "Someone's a bit needy, yeah.?"
"Andy... More baby...!" I moaned, desperate for him to keep going. "Andy.!" I moaned as he deep throated me and I gripped his hair. He continued, increasing his speed. Until he was sure I couldn't take anymore.
"Andy! I swear to god, I'm going to-" I moaned out and he immediately stood up. "Andy!? What the hell.?" I ask upset at the lose of pleasure. He laughed darkly. He leaned forward as to kiss me but gripped my hair, picking me up off the bed and throwing me on the floor. I kneel in front of him. "Suck it." He commanded. I stare up at him, not use to his aggressive side. "Did I stutter Ashley.!?" He barks. I immediately grab his member and start pumping him.
Placing a gentle kiss on the tip before taking him into my mouth. He threw his head back. He grabbed my hair and guided me by my hair as I took more of him into my mouth. Bobbing my head. Starting to deep throat him. "Ashley.! Fuck.!" He moaned out in pleasure before looking down and making eye contact with me. "That's enough." He sated as he yanked my head back, and threw me back onto the bed. "Beg for me."
He growled.
"Fuck me Andy.! Please, I want you so fucking bad.!" He smirked looking pretty damn proud of himself.
He slammed into me. I screamed as he thrusted hard into me, gripping my hips tightly. "Andy.!!" I moaned, feeling a knot in the pit of my stomach growing as he pounded mercilessly into me. "That's right baby.! Say my name.!" "ANDDDDYY.!" I screamed as I climaxed, triggering Andy to cum soon after. He collapsed down next to me, panting trying to catch his breath. "Ashley.?" He asked. "Yeah Andy.?" "I wasn't hiding anyone up here, I was hiding a camera." He winks. "Andy. A-A camera.? Th-that means.?" He nods.
"So I just made a sex tape with you.?!?" I ask shocked. He nods again. I feel myself blush.
"I'm okay with that.." I say pecking his lips lightly. He smiles and nuzzles into my chest. I kiss his temple and drift off to sleep.