A New Place. (Not Finished)

It started off with us at your new apartment. You were showing me every room. The kitchen. The living room. The bathroom. The spare room. The backyard. Then.. The bedroom. That's when you pushed me onto the bed and locked the door, smirking as you crept slowly towards me, making sure to set me on fire with every look and touch you gave. Soon after, you were pinning me against the bed, slowly whispering naughty things you wanted to do to me and all the rules I had to follow like submission and calling you daddy/master. I was going to be your toy for the night and possibly all day tomorrow. Within moments, I went from fully dressed to wearing tattered bits of clothing, showing almost anything and everything. I remember trying to undress you as well, but you smacked my hand away and told me to "behave baby girl." I did as you said and after about three minutes of you teasing me by licking the outside of my lacy underwear and kissing from my lips to my hips, I was practically begging you for more. Begging you to give me your all. As my begging turned into whimpering, you decided to give in.. But in your own way. You spanked my ass and it made me yelp. You surprisingly liked that noise slipping from my parted lips. That was when you decided to use me to your advantage. To make me your slave. Every command was my desire and I was going to make sure to complete the task so my daddy would be pleased with me. Soon enough, you were shirtless and only in your boxers laying on the brand new mattress you had just bought. I came over to you, crawling and licking my lips just out of habit, thinking about your taste and it made you more impatient as time passed. When I finally made it to the hem of your boxers and pulled them down, you made me take all of you in my mouth right away, determined to make me gag as a punishment and you did receive that gag. That noise was enough to make you cum a little in my mouth but you wanted to torture me. You wanted me to get quality punishment for begging when we both knew I was supposed to be quiet.