Chris Motionless - Missing You Like Crazy

The music was loud and you were sitting in a booth with your friends, you had a mojito in your hand, swirling it and taking a sip from the straw.
“So y/n. When’s Chris coming home from tour?” Your friend asks, obviously a little intoxicated.
“Uhh, In a week I think” She nodded and went back to the rest of the group, you started to think about him and how much you had missed him this tour. He went on tours often and it didn’t bother you, but this time it did, and he wasn’t even gone all that long either. You decided to call it a night and said goodbye to your friends. Catching a taxi home was the best way to get home. You thought to yourself that you were going to have a nice quiet night, maybe watch a movie, and bring out your blanket and fall asleep on the couch. Lost in your mind you were finally home, you paid the driver your fair and got out of the taxi. But something wasn’t right. The light in your house was on. You didn’t leave it on. You squinted your eyes and saw a figure inside moving around. You fumbled for your keys and ran to the door, opening it up as quickly as you can in a rushed panic.
“WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOI-“ You stopped as you saw the figure turn around just as shocked as you were.
“Chris what the FUCK?” You said dropping your bag, running to him for a hug.
“y/n! You’re home! Oh my God” He held you in his embrace, kissing the top of your head.
“Chris what are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be on tour?” You could feel him shake his head on your head. Your arms were locked around him, He slowly rocked from side to side, he missed you just as much as you missed him. You hiccupped a little which made Chris laugh.
“Were you drinking sweetie?” He looked down at you, his finger tilted your head up. You nodded and looked up at him.
“Well then we better get you to bed before you do anything you’ll regret. Better not let that happen again.” He tugged on my arm as we walked to our room. It was true, you made a complete fool of yourself at one point, dancing on the table like a tramp and hitting your head on the side of the wall and ended up concussed. Thankfully Chris was there, that was before you were going out though. He’s always watched over you when you drink making sure you don’t make a fool of yourself or hurt yourself. Despite you only being tipsy and not completely hammered. You smiled up at him as you shut the door.
“What are you grinning at missy?” He said as he turned to you. His hands rested on your hips.
“Nuuuuh-thin” You chuckled as you looked up at him, grinning. He pulled you closer so your head was on his chest. His hand playing with your hair.
“I really missed you Chris, like more this time and I don’t know why, I don’t know, I just really missed you.” Your eyes met with his and he beamed. His hand gently caressing your cheek. He leaned down and gently kissed you. The kiss had deepened and you had parted your lips, letting your tongues dance. Your hands held him to you as his hands roamed your body. His hands made their way down, gripping your ass and pulling you to him, you could feel his hardening dick between you. You finally let go of him and walked towards the bed, taking off your clothes one by one until you were completely naked and crawling onto the bed. Chris followed you closely, taking his clothes off. Once he was on the bed with you his arms latched themselves around and pulled you close to him. He kissed the back of your shoulder and smiled. One of his hands moving down the front of your body down between your legs, his fingers tickling your clit and gently rubbing your lips. His fingers were already becoming wet and sticky with your juices. Small breaths escaped your lips as you felt him play around with you.
“You seem pretty excited already” He smirked and pulled his fingers up to his lips having a taste of you. You looked back at him and arced your back, making your bum push up against his hard dick, you swayed your hips from side to side and smiled at him, you could see in his face that he was mentally calling you a tease.
“You are too, So I think we should just get started already” It wasn’t long until you could feel Chris adjust himself to slide himself into you with ease. You bit your lower lip and moaned under your breath, your fingers gripping onto the sheets. Chris leaned over you and thrusted himself in and out of you. His arms either side of you. You could feel his breath on your shoulders. His pushed your hair onto one side of your neck and gently kissed the other side. Chris knew all your sweet spots so it was easy for him to make you a moaning mess beneath him.  You arched your back, trying to help him find your sweet spot, he adjusted himself before continuing and with that he was thrusting directly to your sweet spot. You gritted your teeth and hissed a little bit, taking deep sharp breaths as his pace quickened. The familiar tight feeling in your stomach appeared, your breaths were beginning to get uneven. Your mind was empty as you felt the waves of pure pleasure ripple on through your body. Your arms began to shake from holding you up under so much pressure. It just seemed to never end, You didn’t want to though. But you were becoming a little dizzy from taking short quick breaths. Chris’ hips slapped against your ass over and over, the sound echoing around the room along with pants and moans. It wasn’t long until you threw your head back and whined out in pure ecstacy. Feeling numb for those few seconds. Your heart stopping. Chris stopped for you, knowing you would be very sensitive at the moment. After a bit you finally regained your breath. Chris pulled out of you and smiled, tapping you on the shoulder.
“You wanna finish me off love?” You nodded and managed to crawl over in front of him. Your lips wrapped around his shaft, tugging him as you sucked. His fingers brushed through your hair. You were now leaving him a moaning mess. It wasn’t long until you could taste the familiar tangy bitter taste in your mouth, swallowing it down.
“Ohhh gosh… you know how to leave me empty” Chris managed to say between breaths. You both crawled up into bed. You were so tired from drinking and partying it was near impossible to keep your eyes open. Chris chuckled and got comfortable next to you as you fell asleep.
“Sleep well my love.”