Oli Sykes - Fuck Me Till I Can't Stand

You walked out of your room to see your boyfriend, Oli Sykes, Sitting on the couch, Browsing the web through his MacBook. His eyebrows scrunched up; focused on what he was doing. You couldn't help but notice how cute he looked in his 'drop dead' pom-pom beanie. You started playing with the pom pom sitting a top of his hat. He turned; facing you. His lips breaking out into a grin. "You having fun there?" He chuckled. "Why yes. Yes I am."
Oli's P.o.v:
I was reading our last interview; noticing just how much i was misquoted.
I guess it doesn't matter much; we've gotten some pretty dedicated fans.
I'm sure all I'll have to do is explain what I was trying to say and how poorly this article portrays me.
Just on that thought (Y/N) dropped down onto the couch right next to me.
I could try and focus and what I'm doing but I realize how this is going to end up;
That girl is a distraction.
She began playing with my hat and that was when I shut the laptop.
"Hiya" She giggled.
"You having fun there?" I chuckled back.
"Why yes! Yes I am." She shot back with a smile.
She looked me in the eyes until her's began trailing down, and she buried her face in her hands,
chuckling to herself.
"You okay there? Care to fill me in on as to what's so funny?" I smirked.
"No, You-You're just-"
I cut her off by kissing her and before i knew it her body was on top of mine.
She undid my shirt buttons and I threw my shirt off.
Your P.o.v:
His hand slid up my back unhooking my bra, and tossing it off.
He threw my shirt up over my head and down onto the floor,
and began massaging my breasts.
"Uhhh Oli..." I moaned.
He pinced my nipples, make me scream
before sucking on my neck roughly.
He moved down to my chest and started teething my nipples
while unbuttoning my jeans.
He threw mine, and his pants off and literally ripped my panties off of me.
"Mmmm..You smell so good...You're already soaking wet for me." He smirked.
He lined his head up at my entrance, teasing me.
He smirked "You want it?".
I nodded eagerly, gasping.
"Well then fucking beg for it like the pathetic slut you are." He growled, grabbing my ass.
I was extremely nervous. I never like, talked dirty before or anything of the sort...
I tried squirming around so he was still moving inside of me but to no avail.
His grip tightened on me and he clenched his teeth and growled "No Teasing. I. Said. Fucking. Beg. For. It."
"Oli! Fuck me! Fuck me right now as hard as you can! I want it so bad! I can't wait much longer! I don't even want to be able to fucking stand I-!"
He cut me off, pushing his entire man hood into me with no warning,
thrusting hard and roughly.
"Ughh! Ollii! Yess rightt theree!" i cried as he hit my g-spot.
"Haardderr!" I whined.
"Oh, You my love, will regret that one." He said with his signature smirk as his thrust became almost unbearable, yet enjoyable. He speeded up, going faster as he moved along.
"And You're not to cum until I say so." He smirked.
Just then I released right before he did. Dammit.
'You fucking whore. Don't you ever listen?" He hissed.
''You'll have to pay for that." He smirked.
"Face down, ass up, slut." He growled.
I nodded, burying my face into the matress.
He thrust into me, making me cry out, until his thrust became sloppy and he reached his point,
cumming inside of me.
He plopped down onto the bed and buried me in his arms.
"I might be a little scary in bed, but after I just wanna cuddle!" He smiled innocently.
Then his smile turned into a frown "Didn't hurt you did I my love?" he asked, Linking our hands together. I smriked. "A Little...In all the right ways, though." I said, giggling at the last part.
"Good." He growled, burying his face in my chest and drifting off to sleep with me.