Andy Biersack ~ Bad Day At Work

You were stood against the basin side, just washing up what you had had for lunch finally as you liked to keep on top of everything. It also pleased Andy, although he’d never say or mention if the house was messy, he loved it clean and tidy. He had been out all day rehearsing and touching up in the studio.
Your hips bounced side to side as the music from your stereo filled the house loudly. A light smile was on your lips as you felt utterly content. You had been living with Andy for two years now. And you both had been together for 4 years. Your music was so loud you didn’t even hear Andy come in and he slammed that red front door you both painted 2 years ago with fury and annoyance.

   You jumped as you felt strong hands grip your bouncing hips and you went to swing your arm around to hit whoever you thought would be kidnapping you. But your wrist was stopped and your saw the not-so-pleasant eyes and face of your boyfriend. Andy had grabbed your wrist and you knew what will happen. You could tell he was frustrated, angry and annoyed. And he gets that out no “better” way than sex.

    “Andy, come on. How about we talk about it before you go full out thrusting into me?” You asked taking off your wet rubber gloves.
A simple and slightly harsh “No” fell from his lips and he span you around and lifted you to sit on the breakfast bar you had in your kitchen. It was no lie that this did turn you on, a lot too, you just thought there could be a better way for Andy to get out his anger.
You were soon both stark naked and Andy had pinned your wrists to the side and he leant down and you felt his tongue starting to caress your parts. He sucked and nibbled on your clit, making you writhe and moan which caused him to hold your wrists tighter as he continued quickly.

    “Ohh, Andy!” You cried, you were so sensitive if he spent long enough he could bring you to your climax with the skill of his mouth.
He pulled away, knowing you would and he quickly thrusted into you, moaning out loudly. He began pounding into you, his pace quickening and quickening.
“Oh yes!! Oh (Y/N)!” Andy proclaimed himself as his thrusts started to get a little harder and rougher. You were writhing now, head becoming dazed from all the pleasure. He soon felt your walls starting to lightly clamp on his length, signalling that you were starting to reach your climax. “Cum for me (Y/N)!"
You moaned loudly, screaming Andy’s name along with incoherent profanities.

    "I said cum for me!!"
"Oh Gooood!” Your body began to shake and your eyes shut tight as you came hard with Andy still thrusting into you. He too soon released into you and you jolted feeling him but had always loved the feeling.
He brought his thrusts to a stop and you could see his eyes had cleared from clouds of lust and anger. You were both panting as Andy pulled out of you. “I love you, God, thank you for letting me do that when I need to”.
“Anything for my love,” you smiled.
“You remembered to take your pill this morning didn’t you?"
You nodded, "Always”.
“Good,” he chuckled, “As in the moment I forgot a condom”.
You giggled, sitting up and wrapping your arms around Andy as he did the same to you. “Your lucky then, as I am not wanting kids just yet Mister”.
“Marriage first then, ey?”

(I have no idea why this page is a ton different compared to the first 2.. Sorry guys. ~MaKayla)