Liz!!!

(I FOUND THE SONG!! THE ONE BROOM WAS LISTING TOO! Yay!)

Alex, Hellboy, and Manning were all standing in a room, Hellboy and Alex were looking at Abe, who was hooked up to a bunch of wires and tools, Manning was looking at the ground, lighting a cigar. Alex was leaning on Hellboy's shoulder, "He'll make it. Not everyone was so lucky. We had two agents Die today, Clay probably won't survive the night, maybe, thanks to Alex." "Not now Manning." "My problem with You, Your reckless, At least Alex was with Clay." "Manning please-" Alex tried to step in, "These Man trusted you to Lead them as a team, Where were you?" Hellboy turned to Manning, Alex sighed, "I knew those Man better than you." "Oh I see, that makes it alright." "No it doesn't make it Alright! But I stopped that thing didn't I?" "Yes, that's what you do. That why we need you, you know monsters." Hellboy took a step closer, "What are you trying to say?" "This whole thing is a farce, because in the end, after you've killed, you've captured, Every Freak out there. There's still one left. You." Alex got in between both of them and pushed them apart, "That's enough! And he's not a freak!" Manning walked off, Alex whispered in Hellboy's ear, "Go for it." She stepped aside, "Hey Manning, uh, I wish I could be more gracious, but..." Hellboy picked up one of the tanks and through it at Manning, Alex giggled and seen it destroyed the glass in, Manning ran through it, "I want- I want that Thing Locked up! Starting now! Right now! Y-you hear me!" Hellboy and Alex walked through, Manning ran, "Nothing's changed." Alex and Hellboy seen Liz! "Liz!!" Alex ran to her and hugged her, "I've missed you so much!! It's so good to see you!" "You too Alex, I'm only here for a week though. "Liz? Liz!" Hellboy was grinning, all the agents walked away, including Professor Broom and Liz, "I'll talk to you later Alex." "You did it buddy! You did it!" Hellboy's grin faded, "Myers? Pop?" He looked around the corner, Alex sighed and walked towards him, "Let's go." They both went to there rooms, Alex smiled, 'Liz is back...' She looked at the Blade and frown, "Clay...." She laid down and closed her eyes, she slowly fell asleep.

(Time Skip Cause....I don't know and Yes, she slept through Hellboy's little, 'escape')

Alex slowly woke up, someone was touching her face, she opened her eyes and seen the 'Ticking' Man! She opened her mouth to scream but he put his hand over her mouth and put a finger up to his mouth to 'be quiet'. Alex seen his hand reach for the Blade, she kicked him back and slammed him into the wall. She grabbed the Blade and put it up to his neck, 'She's looks hot with my blade' The 'Ticking' man shook his head of the thoughts, he tried to speak but his vocal cords didn't work and it came out a weird noise. Alex used Ice to stick him to the wall, "You can't talk, can you?" He shook his head a 'no' Alex sighed, "So you can't tell me your name...Damn it." She punched his mask, his head slammed into the wall, Alex held her hand and healed it, "That's for Clay, and Ow!!!" The man chuckled and groaned, even with the mask he still felt the punch. "His name is Karl Ruprecht Kroenen." Alex turned around and seen a bald man with a black suit and red tie, "Who else Is in my Damn room?!" The man chuckled, "It seems Kroenen has taken a liking to you Miss Sherman." Alex pointed to the 'Ticking' man, "Him?" "Indeed." "Kroenen...Nice name but who the hell are you?" "Where are my manners, I am Rasputin." "Rasputin? Oh no." The ice that was holding Kroenen melted, He grabbed Alex and they suddenly teleported to The professor's library, Alex knew what was about to happen, she was grabbed by Kroenen, Alex starts to struggle, Ice started to cover everything and everything in the room started to move and shake, "Hello." "It was you, the scrapes of paper, Liz's sudden relapse and return." "Bread crumbs on the trail, like in a fable. They both distract him and guide him exactly were I need him." "Moscow." "His destiny. Kroenen, your blade." Kroenen hesitantly handed Rasputin his blade and covered Alex's ears and held her, Alex couldn't hear a damn thing and she was pissed, everything was shaking and some books fell off the shelves. Everyone was also having trouble standing and walking. Kroenen seen Rasputin raise his blade, He covered Alex's eyes and listened to the music, he seen His master kill Broom and him drop to the ground. Alex started to scream, she wanted, no needed to see what was going on! She finally used her powers to slam Kroenen into the stairs and seen Rasputin walk away from a dead Uncle Broom. There were tears running down her face, she felt like time stopped, she ran over and fell to her kneels, she hugged Broom, not caring if blood got on her. Kroenen wanted to take her with him but Rasputin put a hand in his shoulder and they both teleported away, leaving Alex to cry alone, with music playing, she started to scream again, agents ran in the room with their guns in the air, they looked around and seen Alex with a dead Broom in her arms, one of the agents went to touch Alex but got pushed back in the other agents by her powers. They called to get John and Liz and to Find Hellboy. 30 minutes later someone came and finally managed to grab Alex, she ran to her room and cried in her pillows, soon enough Hellboy knocked at her door, she walked up to it and opened it, seeing Hellboy, he opened his arms and she ran into them, crying. He hugged her and they both fell to the ground, Alex and Hellboy were going to kill the person who did this, Rasputin.