Moscow

Third person POV

Today was the funeral. It was pouring rain, tons of people were around, they all made a path for the agents to carry The casket down the road, into the car. Like Hellboy, Alex was watching without a Umbrella, the two were soaked in the rain. Alex watched as the cars left, tears were mixing with Rain.

(Three days later)

Alex hasn't come out of her room, she only gets up to grab something to eat, than goes back to her room. Liz  finally knocked on the door, "Alex, please open the door..." As much as Alex didn't want to, she opened the door, not even getting out of bed. Liz walked in and over to her, "Please...I've talked to Hellboy, I'm coming with you guys to Moscow." "That's good." Liz smiled, "Yeah." "Did you guys kiss?" "Huh? No!" Alex grinned, "But you wanted to!" "Shut up." They both laughed, Liz sat next to Alex on her bed and hugged her.

(On plan)

Alex Hates Flying on plans.

(Moscow)

Alex was sitting in between John and Liz. "Sparky to Big Red, Do you read me? Come in." Alex laughed, "Sparky? Who came up with that? Myers?" Alex could hear the jealously in Hellboy's voice, "Yeah, we're leaving the main road so hang on." "This better be the place of I'll puke!" They hit a bump and Alex heard a loud, "Ow!" "You okay?" "Yeah." They finally stopped, everyone got out of the car, Alex had on Black jeans, A long sleeve Navy Blue shirt, a black jacket and all her weapons.
(⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ That Jacket)

Alex wasn't bothered by the cold, they opened Hellboy's box, "You might want to come take a look at this

Alex wasn't bothered by the cold, they opened Hellboy's box, "You might want to come take a look at this." Hellboy walked out and looked around, "A grave yard..." Everyone walked in, Alex was loving it until Manning decided to talk, "We're never gonna Rasputin's Mausoleum, now what we do here is make a grid. We go in by, uh, quadrants..Maybe satellite photography...." Hellboy put a hand in his shoulder, "Let me ask for directions." Alex smirked, "What'd he say?" Everyone waited for Hellboy, Manning started to talk shit about being the boss, "This is ridiculous, I run the show, not him! This guys nothing but trouble, nothing. Anybody got a PowerBar?" Alex rolled her eyes, "Hey, Hey There H-he is!" "60 feet further comrades." Alex chuckled at Hellboy's accent, "And three rows in." "What the hells on his back?" Hellboy smiled at the thing on his back, "This here is Ivan Klimentovich. Say hi Ivan." Ivan said something, "Gotcha." Everyone followed Hellboy, Alex was right behind Him and Ivan, all the agents were giving Ivan and Hellboy weird looks, they went down, "Ivan says there's a whole network of tunnels down here, goes on for miles. Stay close everyone body." Alex looks around, "You'd better be right about this." Alex went behind Hellboy and Manning, "We'll be alright as long as we don't separate." Than walks went up, separating everyone. Alex was stuck with Hellboy, Manning, Ivan, And Lime, the agent. "Well isn't this just Great." Alex sighed as Spikes on the walls surrounded them, "Hey, Sparky. Tell everyone to turn their Locator belts on. If anybody sees anything-" "I'll say Marco." "Polo." "Are you sure about this?" "On a scale one to Ten. Two but don't worry Boy Scout, she'll take care of you, she's a tough one." Alex smiled, 'Hellboy and Alex are perfect for each other' They all walked into a long path, no walls, only a couple railings. "Ask your buddy how far this thing is." Alex looked down with Hellboy, he put his hand in the railing and it fell, "How are you doing up there, Ivan?" Ivan said something and Hellboy sighed and Turned to Lime, "Would you mind holding this guy for awhile? He is so negative." As Hellboy gave Ivan to Lime, the door that they went through closed. "Hey. Hey!" Manning tried to stop it, "Well there's no turning back now." A loud nose was heard, "What the hell is that?!" Alex looked around and seen everything was moving. "Somethin' big. Alex, Lime, come with me." "Right." They two started to follow him, "No no no! Stay put!" Manning pushed past Lime and Than Alex, she almost fell off but got her balance back, she muttered, "Asshole." "You listen to me, Listen to Me!" Hellboy sighed and paused, he turned to Manning, "I'm In Charge! We're gonna go back and your going to take that door apart." "Whatever it is, it's coming for us! Now we got to move forward!" Hellboy was getting pissed off, "Lime, Alex lets go!" "STAY PUT!" Alex pushed past Manning, "Don't yell in my damn ears!" Manning turned to Lime and than Alex and Hellboy, "And you two! I'm not afraid of you! I'm in charge! We go back!" Alex seen a big hammer come and knock both Lime and Ivan away, The three looked down, Manning held Alex's and Hellboy's shoulders. Alex heard the other door closing and She was thrown like Manning under in. She skidded and almost hit a wall, she seen Hellboy was running from ten big hammers, she used her powers to keep the door open for a little while longer, Hellboy slid through the door and moved his tail out of the way. Alex let the door close and sighed with relief. She smiled, "Thanks." They all heard opera music, "Music?" "Shhh." Hellboy got out his gun, They all walked forward and seen a small spiked opening, they walked through It and seen Kroenen! "Ow!" Alex seen Manning cut his finger on the spike, Alex tried to look over Manning and Hellboy but failed due to her smallness, she huffed and they all walked out towards the music and seen Kroenen was gone. Hellboy stopped the music, Alex thought of Broom liking the music but shook off the thought. "Hey, it really went deep." Alex and Hellboy rolled their eyes and looked around, Alex heard a slink and seen Kroenen cut Manning's jacket, he fell to the ground, "Whoa, Hey, what's wrong with you?!" Kroenen shook his head at the mans stupidness and was about to kill him but Hellboy stopped his, Manning hid next to a rope and Alex watched as Kroenen cut at Hellboy's arm and cut his nose. Hellboy punched his a few times and than threw him to the ground, Kroenen's mask was a little messed up. He smashed the glass behind him and chucked a bit, "What are you laughing at you nazi son of a-" The floor gave him and Alex fell along with Hellboy, he grabbed her and she helped Manning go up with her powers. Kroenen panicked and got up, he walked over to Hellboy and Alex, she looked at him. Kroenen' heart stopped, he dropped his blades. He stuck out his hand to Alex, she grabbed it and he helped her up. Manning and Hellboy looked at the two in shock, Alex reached a hand out for Hellboy, Manning and Kroenen helped her pull Hellboy up. Hellboy looked in between Kroenen and Alex, "So, um, this is a little bit Awkward..."