Chapter 3

Picture- Kayla and Her Ex Hayes Grier

Hayes's PVO
Kayla and I were dating for 2 and a half years but she ended it because her family though she could do better, but look now she is running around with Brandon Chang has anybody even heard of him? NO I didn't think so. I am now dating Australian dancing with the Stars Star Bindi Irwin, (she may not be as pretty as Kayla but anyway). When I walked into the restaurant and saw them I knew I had show off a little bit.

Kayla's PVO
My mouth dropped when I saw Hayes and Bindi walk in, but I pretended not to notice, I whispered to Brandon "Hayes is walking in don't look now but we need to look like we are in so in love", "That will be easy" he laughed. I leaned in for a kiss and I knew Hayes was looking GREAT, We started laughing and holding hands and finally Hayes walked over to us "Oh Kayla didn't see you there" Hayes said (yeah I'm sure you didn't) "Hayes this is boyfriend Brandon" I introduced Brandon to Hayes and then I introduced Brandon to Hayes "Brandon This is my ex Hayes", "Nice to meet you Hayes" Brandon said, "likewise" Hayes replied. (It was starting to get awkward) Okay well Brandon and I have to get going now but it was grape at seeing you (not).

Hayes's PVO
She introduced me as her ex I was not expecting that well I am her ex but wow anyway I still miss her I wonder if she feels the same about me?

Kayla's PVO
Brandon drove me home and I ran upstairs to my bedroom put on my pyjamas (below) and I got into bed. I was on my phone for around 2 hours checking Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and all of my other social media and I found a rumour
saying " Kayce Disick dumps Brandon Chang for ex Hayes Grier" OMG No just NO not happening but what can you do.

 I was on my phone for around 2 hours checking Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and all of my other social media and I found a rumour saying " Kayce Disick dumps Brandon Chang for ex Hayes Grier" OMG No just NO not happening but what can you do

Thx for reading

The question of the chapter is What is your favourite colour
Mine are Mint Green, Rose Gold, and White ( I know it isn't a colour but I love it)
Xx