Chapter 14

Kayla's POV
It's really starting to set in that I'm engaged, I seriously can't believe it. I'm so exited and so happy. I woke up before Brandon of course so I walked into my closet and picket out my outfit and then I had a shower put my outfit on did my makeup, and then chose a pair of shoes. I'm wearing a rose gold bomber jacket unzipped with a pink sports bra underneath, with a pair of blue jeans, a black choker, gold adidias, my engagement ring, a rose gold dad cap  and a rose gold bag. And today I decided to do my hair a little different I went for a waterfall braid kinda thing with beach waves I kinda love it.

Brandon finally woke up so he got ready and then went and made us pancakes, whilst I Snapchated him

Brandon finally woke up so he got ready and then went and made us pancakes, whilst I Snapchated him. I turned my phone off as son as he finished making pancakes, during breakfast we talked about when we want to have the wedding..... we decided that we are going to have it sometime in December in Australia!  so it will be a Summer wedding... it will be so cute. I quickly text Mom, Dad, Kim & Kanye, Khloé, Kylie & Tyga, Kendall, Grandma & Korey in our group chat and ask them to all come over. They will be here in 30 minutes.

"Hey you guys" Mom says as she opens the door and gives us both a hug.... the process is the exact same for everyone else. We all sit on the couch in the theatre And I pick North up and sit her on my lap, "Brandon and I have some news, we are getting married in 2 months"! I said, Everyone screams and Mom and Kylie start crying happy tears. Our family is so emotional."Tyga and I also have some news, I am pregnant!" Kylie says as everyone's mouth drops open in shock.... I'm so happy for them. "Yay a new cousin I'm so happy for you guys" I go up to Kylie and Tyga and give them a big hug.

I instagram a picture of Kylie and I and I caption it "@kyliejenner  can't wait to meet the little bundle of joy 💕😉" . And the comments are crazy everyone's commenting "is it true?" "Is Kylie pregnant?" "Is Kayla pregnant"? Everyone is so crazy.

Thx for reading
Liv x. 💕