Chapter 19

Kayla's POV
I woke up and couldn't stop thinking about dinner it was soooo funny! Kenny and Gigi would be so hungover this morning haha.. their fault for drinking too much! Today is our last day in NY! I am kinda sad but I am happy to get back to my house! And I am excited to see the kids,  mom and dad. Brandon pulled me closed to him and kissed me, we layed there in silence for a while and then Brandon said " I have a surprise for you!" He said giggling
"What is it!?" I said excitedly! He didn't have to get me anything or do anything but it is nice to be surprised every now and then. We hoped out of bed and I got in the shower and put on my VS robe.. as usual. I did my makeup and hair and out on my outfit (all below )

 We leave the hotel room and go get Starbucks! like what would the world be without Starbucks? I think it would be a world of lazy tired ass people but no we have Starbucks so its great!! We get in the car that was waiting out the front of the hot...

We leave the hotel room and go get Starbucks! like what would the world be without Starbucks? I think it would be a world of lazy tired ass people but no we have Starbucks so its great!! We get in the car that was waiting out the front of the hotel, we sat in the back seat and took some selfies and I posted one on Instagram with the caption "hubby to be! xox" Brandon uploaded one too and he captioned It "love this babe! future wifey xox" haha he is so funny and cute. The driver pulls over and we get out of the car and we are at tiffanys!

"why are we here?!" I said excitedly

"you will see!!!" Brandon replied cheekily as he winked at me. We walked into tiffanys, he grabbed my hand and our fingers intertwined. We walked up stairs and we were greeted by Michael J. Kowalski the CEO of Tiffany and co!! He came up to me and kissed me on each check and he shook Brandons hand.

"Kayla do you know why you are here today?!" Micheal said

" no! and it is very rare that I am not the one plaing the surprises, so I honestly have no idea" I replied

"well your in for a treat" Micheal said as he signalled us over to a table with a box covered with the turquoise coloured cloth. We sat down at the chairs and he reaveled the box... it was a rose gold necklace with Brandon & Kayla Bentley engraved in silver diamonds!! I know there is more to life than materialistic items but this is amazing!!! I couldn't control my happiness,  started to cry and Brandon leaned over and kissed me. I couldn't believe he did this for me!

Thank you for reading! I promise I will start working on the wedding chapter VERY SOON!!!!

xoxo Liv