Chapter 17

A/N- I have decided to change the role of Kayla and her husband to be , from Kalani and Brandon to Jess and Gabriel Conte!! (the pic above and below ) And I have changed Brandon's last name to Bentley idk why but I didn't really like Chang ( I did not choose the last name chang) I hope you guys like the changes xx

Kayla's POV

After the girls and  had finished breakfast we jumped in the cars and they dropped us at Vera's. Vera greeted us with hugs and kisses. She led us to the Bridal section. The elevator doors opened and we were in the  wedding dress section. She picked out a few she thought I would like. One had a lace top with long lace  sleeves, another had a halter neck top with sprakles on the top, and the other was a strapless dress with a silver sparkly belt kind of thing sewn into the dress. "I really like all of them" I told vera and everyone else said the same. "Well how about you try them all and then you can decide" Mom suggested. I walked into the little changing room and one of Vera's staff followed me in. She handed me the first dress (the lace one)  and tied up the corset back. "Well do you like it?" she asked me. "I love it!" I said. This dress reminded me a lot of Aunty Kims dress beause of the lace sleevs. I walked out and showed everyone. All of the girls jaws dropped! "What do you guys think?" I asked, "OMFG you look stunning"   Kendall said, "aww thx Kennie." I stepped up onto the platform circle thing and did a twirl for everyone.  "HAHA GO KAY!" Gigi shouted. "everyone rate this dress from 1-5." I told them. Kendall, Gigi, Kim and Stas rated it a 5, and Khloe, Mom, Kylie, Bella and Pia rated it a 4. And basically the same thing happened for the other two dresses. I really like all of them but I chose the.... halter neck one! (You will see it in the wedding chapter... coming soon 😉😉😉 it will be out in a few weeks)

Sooo sorry this chapter was short, I haven't uploaded in a while so I wanted to just get something up for you guys... I will definitely be uploading more frequently  soo stay tuned for that! Also thank you sooo much for 12K reads!!! ily guys xx