Chapter 18

Kayla's POV

I'm sooo happy I found my dress! I thought it would take me forever to find "the one" but it only took one appointment! Today we are going to the bridesmaids appointment at Vera's! I'm so exited!! I jump out of bed and walk over to the little desk in my hotel room and pick up the room service menu and ring and order some waffles with berries. I quickly jump in the shower and out in my VS robe and then my room service arrives. I sit down on the bed and start to eat it. When I'm finished I go and get dressed (outfit below)

 When I'm finished I go and get dressed (outfit below)

I kiss Brandon goodbye and walk out of the suite. I text the girls to meet me down in the lobby. I go to the lobby floor and they are all waiting for me... how did that happen when I just texted them 😂
We jump in the cars and we drive at Vera's. We walk in and Vera greets us with kisses and hugs.
"So Kay what are you thinking in regards to colours?" Vera asked me
"I don't actually know yet but maybe a blues pink or something really subtle but super pretty" I answered
"We can do that I have heaps of options" Vera told me which made me sooo excited
Vera leads us to then bridesmaid section and it is HUGE!!! We walk around and I found some that I like and I pick them out. There were two blush pink dresses that i loved! And a baby blue dress. The girls tried the three dresses on and i made my decision! (you will see in the wedding chapter!!)

We went back to the hotel and got dressed for dinner. (outfit below)

We arrived at the restaurant and i sat next to Brandon and Kenny! Kenny and i couldn't stop laughing! She was so drunk and so was Gigi they were hilarious!!  After dinner we went back to he suite and went to sleep

We arrived at the restaurant and i sat next to Brandon and Kenny! Kenny and i couldn't stop laughing! She was so drunk and so was Gigi they were hilarious!! After dinner we went back to he suite and went to sleep.

Thx for reading xoxo Liv