Chapter 4

Steven's POV

Lee went to bed first which left Ryan, Justin, and myself. We aren't talking about much, I noticed Ryan looking at me before smiling ,I smiled back at him while Justin gave us a confused look.

"What are you both smiling at?" Justin asked us.

"We are smiling because you are actually talking instead of staying quiet or being in your room" I say answering Justin's question.

"Oh okay" Justin replies.

"Do you both remember when Stacey slapped Damien because he called us delinquents, before saying that everyone hated us?" Ryan questions Justin, and I while laughing.

"Yeah, that was the first day we met her" Justin says with a slight smile on his face.

"I still can't believe she actually slapped him. I mean she just met us then she slaps Damien because he said that" I say laughing at the memory.

"Yeah, do you remember what Damien got that guy to do to Stacey just because she slapped him?" Justin questioned Ryan, and I.

"Yeah" I answer Justin's question while getting slightly mad.

"OBVIOUSLY WE REMEMBER WHAT HE DID. YOU DO KNOW THAT YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE HURTING RIGHT!?"  Ryan shouts at Justin before getting up then walked out the front door.

"Shall we just leave him to cool off or what?" I ask Justin kind of confused what to do.

"I don't care what you do. I am going to bed see ya in the morning" Justin said in a flat tone of voice while walking upstairs to his room.

I mentally sighed while thinking we were just talking two minutes ago but now Ryan has walked off somewhere, Justin's away to his room probably just laying there doing nothing, and I am here confused because I don't know if I should go and find Ryan or not. I got up from the couch before going outside to smoke a fag, then decided to go for a walk to clear my head for a bit when I got down to the end of the street I seen Ryan with this weird looking guy, and Ryan noticed me so he walks over to me then we head home.

"Who was that guy?" I ask Ryan.

"No one you need to worry about alright" he replies sounding annoyed.

"Are you okay?" I question Ryan.

"Yeah I am, what's with all the questions?" Ryan asked me getting pissed off.

"I was just wondering how you are since you just walked out of the house" I say to Ryan with worry in my voice.

"Steven there is nothing for you to worry about okay" he tells me with a smile.

I smile back at Ryan then we talked a bit more, before we know it we are back home so we got into the house before Ryan, and I decided to call it a night and go to our beds. I was walking to my room when I heard Justin crying from his room, I walked up to his door knocked on it.

"You alright mate?" I asked Justin through the door.

"Yeah...I am fine" Justin replied back.

"Can I come in?" I ask Justin.

"If you want" he tells me.

I walk into Justin's room to see Justin lying on his bed in a curled up position, he's holding Stacey's top then I walked over to the bed before sitting on the edge of it, and put my hand on Justin's shoulder.

"You know Ryan never meant to shout at you right?" I ask Justin.

"Yeah he did but he's completely right...I'm acting like I am the only one that's hurting when all of you are too" Justin tells me while sighing.

"You have a right to be hurting after all you were dating her, Ryan treated her like a sister...I guess what I'm trying to say is that we are all hurting in our own way because we all loved Stacey for different things, and you know Lee is just acting tough because he think he needs to be strong for our sake" I say to Justin.

"Yeah...I was dating her until I told her to move back in with Damien, if I never told her too then she would still be here. I know that you, Ryan, and Lee are hurting as well. It's just like the whole Mary thing over again you know?" Justin tells/asks me through his tears.

"Yeah. I know but we got through that together didn't we? We can get through this as well" I ask then say to Justin trying to get him to stay positive.

"It just seems that everyone we get close too ends up dead you know" Justin tells me in a quiet tone.

"Yeah. I'm going to go to bed since we are up for work soon, try to get some sleep" I say to Justin before leaving his room.

I get into my room where I go for a quick shower before getting dried, then put a pair of boxers on then got into bed. I lay on my bed looking at the ceiling thinking about all of the things that Lee, Ryan, Justin, Stacey ,and I had done. I slowly started to fall asleep but was quickly back awake again when it felt like I was falling, I just put my earphones in then listened to music which helped me fall asleep.