Chapter 5

Justin's POV

I was woken up with Lee banging on my bedroom door while he is shouting at me to get up, I sighed but got out of bed then decided to go for a shower, after my shower I got dressed into jeans along with a white top, and a leather jacket, and then walk downstairs grab something to eat before we all make our way to the car. Lee is driving as always somehow today I feel different, I don't know why it's like I am more motivated to do something rather than sit around, and sulk about Stacey.

"How many customers do we have today?" I asked no one directly.

"We have about 10, we won't be that long which means we won't be home that late" Lee replied to my question with a smile.

"Okay,  for dinner we are ordering Chinese food because I am in the mood for Chinese food tonight" I tell all the guys.

"Sounds good" Steven said with a smile.

We pulled up at the garage then got out of the car, then as soon as we walked into the garage we started working, we have now been working for at least 4 hours but we have just finished the last car, and the owner will pick it up tomorrow at some point. We all get in the car before we head home, we are currently talking about everything, and anything.

"You were more talkative today are you feeling alright Justin?" Ryan asked me.

"Yeah I am fine, when we get in I am just going to order a curry because I am hungry" I say to Ryan,and he gave me a questioning look.

"I'm happy that you have started talking again bro" Lee comments with a smile.

"Yeah same, can we watch a horror film tonight?" I ask no one in particular.

"WHAT? NO!"  Steven shouts.

We all start laughing at him while Steven goes in a bad mood, starts muttering under his breath as we pull into the driveway then once Lee parked the car we all get out, Lee locked the car door before coming inside with us, and I grab the phone to order our food. We are currently waiting for our food to arrive, I was going through social media but nothing interesting was happening until I got a message from my old drug dealer.

*Text messages*

From Bradley
"You still owe me £150, I want it by the end of the week plus interest."

To Bradley
"Okay, what the fuck what interest are you talking about?"

From Bradley
"It doesn't matter what interest, it totals up to £900."

To Bradley
"Okay, you will have your money by Friday."

From Bradley
"Good or else..."

To Bradley
"Yeah I know. I ain't stupid."

From Bradley
"I want the money by 4 o'clock on Friday."

I left him on read, I can get that money no problem now cause I'm working which makes it a lot easier, and I put my phone in my pocket then the doorbell rang,  I grabbed my wallet so that I  can pay for the food, I got the food before I paid the guy also gave him a tip as well  him, I went back into the kitchen where I put all of the food on different plates as the guys came in, grabbed whatever they ordered, and then went through to the living room. 

I went into the living room, grabbed the remote off of Steven before putting on the movie 'Insidious' which isn't even scary but Steven hates the movie, I watched Steven as the movie started then Steven turned to me, and glared at me.

"I hate you. You know that right?" Steven tells/questions me.

"Yeah. I love this movie so we are watching it" I say back to him with a smirk on my face to piss Steven off.

"You're a dick" Steven said while turning back to watch the film.

"I know since  you, and the guys tell me all the time" I replied back to him.

The movie ends, we stay up talking for a while before deciding to go to bed, I go into my room before getting stripped down to my boxers, and I get into bed then lay down before I started to fall asleep.