Chapter 2

"Mom, Dad, I'm going upstairs. Good night. I love you both," I said as I stood up from the couch.

"Wait, isn't it too early for you to go to bed?", Dad questioned. His and Mom's faces had worried expressions. "Honey, don't worry. She may be tired for some reason," she told him.

"No, Dad. I'm just going to do something then I'll be off to bed", I told them. They still looked concerned, but Mom probably knew what was going on.

"It's one of your internet thingies again, isn't it?", Mom asked. I nodded, and hugged them both. "Okay then. Go to bed afterwards," she reminded me, and I quickly responded, "Yes, Mom. Good night!" and finally went upstairs.

~~~

I went to my room and quickly opened my laptop and typed omegle.com and tag smoshgames. Indeed, I was very nervous about this. Random thoughts were sinking in: what if I get to meet them here? What if I don't? If I do get to meet them here, I might screw this up. AH I'M SO SCARED. I don't want to fail this attempt.

I clicked video chat to see if I'll be able to meet them. I encountered a bunch of fans, like me, who were trying to get to meet them as well. One of them told me that this was her first time, and I told her that it's my first time as well. But who knows? Maybe this could be our lucky day.

As I said good bye to a fellow Smosh Gamer, I noticed that it's past 10pm which is pretty late. Maybe they're done with the meet-up, I thought.

I checked @SmoshGames on Twitter​, and noticed that there wasn't any tweet after their announcement that they're doing an Omegle meet-up.

I went back to Omegle and did one last go before I'll go to bed, and next thing I knew...

...there was a blank screen on the other end.

***

A/N: Sorry for the sort-of cliffhanger at the end. I have no idea on how to make this more interesting. Please do look forward to the next chapter though, because it will change everything.

Meep.