Chapter 5

Jack's P.O.V

 'I can't believe I'm doing this,' I said to  myself as I waited outside the gate. I saw Sally sit down on the hill like she once did. She began to pick pedals off a dead flower she was carrying. That was my cue. I began to slowly walk into the graveyard. 

"My dearest friend, if you don't mind..." I began to sing aloud to her," I'd like to join you by your side."

"Where we can gaze into the stars..."  she started to sing with me," And sit together... Now and Forever, for it is plain... As anyone one can see," I made my way up the hill up to Sally," We're simply meant to be..."  This was the moment. Nervously, I wrapped  my arms around Sally and pulled her close. I saw that she was nervous too. I finally leaned in, and gave her a small kiss on the lips, but it was too late. When I pulled away I heard complete sobbing. I turned to see Tiffany, drenched in tears. Oh no..... What have I done?

"T-Tiffany.... What's wrong?" I showed her my concern but she seemed not to care. She began to scream at me. "I.. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JACK!!! W-Why would you... w-with her...?" She tried to wipe away the tears but they wouldn't stop. She turned away from Sally and I, she dropped the small basket she was carrying and began to run away. Back the way she came. Tiffany? Tiffany!!" I tried to run down the hill to chase after her but Sally stopped me. She grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I looked into her eyes, but not at all in a loving way. I narrowed my eyes at her and began to yell," Sally, let me go!"

She didn't let go. "Jack, can't you see? She is getting in the way. I'm sure she will be fine tomorrow." My rage only built up by her sentence. I towered over her, complete fury on my face. "Sally.... Let Me Go..." My voice was deep, and terrifying. Finally, with small tears in her eyes, she let go of my arm. Relief overwelmed me as I ran after Tiffany. I knew where she was going, problem was wether or not she was going to let me into her house now.