Chapter twenty six

A/N: chapters are going to be shorter because of school. *sigh*

"You happy for me kitten?" Frank asks the cat behind him. The two lay on the couch. Well, Frank lays slouched while Gerard sits in his head.

The dom holds up his new drivers' license, slowing the shinny thing to the other.

Gerard jumps onto his stomach, sniffing the plastic, licking it, before snatching it in his mouth and scurrying away.

"No wait, hey!" Frank jumps up, following the kitten into the basement.

Frank glances around frantically, trying to find the fur ball. He squats down, looking at the huge mess under his bed. Two yellowish eyes stare back at him.

"Come on." Frank tries to climb under after him, failing miserably. "This isn't funny."
He stands, running a hand through his hair and sighing.

"Last chance." He groans when Gerard doesn't come out of his hiding spot. Frank pulls the bed from the wall, grimacing at the cracks that lay where the headboard was parallel.

He looks down, holding in his aww. Gerard looked up to Frank, his eyes wide and ears droopy. The kitten walks slowly up to him, dropping the slobbery license onto Frank's socked feet.

"Why did you do that?" He asks, folding his arms.

Gerard rolls onto his back, meowing softly.

"Yeah I know." Frank pockets his license, reaching down and picking Gerard up.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Yay! Shortness. I'm sorry to say chapters are going to be some short fluff for awhile until I get into a schedule with school and writing.

Votes and comments are always appreciated. I'll see you peoples tomorrow!