Chapter 1

Dove's POV
Ryan and me me and Ryan that's how it was it happened when I used worked part time at a bakery and the rest on the set of Liv and Maddie and other acting jobs. You want the story ok. It all stared at my job in the bakery...

Dove's pov
"Hello how can I help you" I said wile cleaning.
"Yah I'd like a scone" He said
"Ok" as I looked up I realized it was Ryan, my crush, he was REALY cute but not normal boy cute like magazine cute kinda boy and I could feel myself go red. "Hold on ill go get the for you." I quickly rushed into the back to go get his scone.
Ryan's POV
I walked into the bakery hungry wanting some carbs to eat as I walked in I saw the most beautiful girl "Hello how can I help you" 
"Yah I'd like a scone"
"Ok" as she looked I realized it was Dove from set and immediately I regretted saying 'Yah I'd like a scone'  not very gentle man like. I felt myself go red and when I looked at her SHE was red.
Dove's POV
When I came back out he was looking at some of the photos I put on the wall
"Uh...umm here is your scone" I seemed to caught him off guard.
"OH! Um thank you"
'Awkward silence'
"So just pay for that and you'll be set hehe"
Ryan's POV
"Oh yah... What time" 'please don't turn me down' " What time do you get off work I was wondering if you wanted to get froyo or maybe catch a movie."
Dove's POV
'OMG!!! Was he asking me out' I blushed a very dark red. " Um I get off work around 6:30... Uh I would love to get froyo or maybe see a movie"
"Um great I'll pick you up around 7:30 to 8:00?"
"Oh um great" I was so excited I could barley wait!!!