Chapter 5

Dove's POV
It's been three years since Ryan and I started dating, and nine months since The Girl and the Dreamcatcher was announced as our bands name. We were on the set of Liv and Maddie  and I had invited Sofia because my mom is always on set I thought it would be fun to invite a friend.
"Sofia I have to go shoot a scene fill free to go to the snack table and meet some of the cast who you don't know as well."
"Ok"
Ryan's POV
Sofia started walking my way. I wanted to propose to Dove but I the most perfect way so I was gonna talk to Sofia about it.
"Hey Sofia can I talk to you about something?"
"Sure what's up"
"Um I..."
"You wanna propose to Dove but you need me to help you do it the most perfect way."
What the how did she know
"How did you..."
"I have my ways now I know the perfect way."
She explained to me everything and I was going to do it tonight.
Dove's POV
Ryan told me to meet I the park were we had our first kiss I had NO idea what that boy was up to but it was sunset and beautiful. I walked over and met Ryan under our tree, er what we call our tree. When I got there he got down on one knee ant started.
Ryan's POV
"Dove I have love from day one I don't want this to be cheesy but I do want this to be sweet. You are the most wonderful girl I have ever met and I wanna be with you for the rest of my life so Dove..." I pulled out the ring.
"Will you marry me?" By the end of the scented she was in tears.
Dove's POV
I did not have words it so sudden and I just i was so happy and at a lost for words I managed to say...
"Yes"
He placed the ring on my finger and also broke down it was just us hugging and crying for a good five minutes. After, we kissed and went home.
Ryan's POV
In the car ride home she fell asleep it wasn't a problem though cause we do live together. When we got home I picked her up and put her in bed I changed and got into bed to and we fell asleep.